71. Lillian

~Valerie's POV~

A few months later and Jeremiah is now two years old, Tristyn has already had her baby and I already had mines as well. Tristyn's baby was born a few months before mines and she had a healthy five pound baby boy. She and Nate decided on the name Anthony Khalil Henderson, of course yours truly came up with the middle name.

A few months after they had Anthony, I had a healthy baby girl of six pounds and Ryan and I decided on Lillian Marie Praninsky

A few months after they had Anthony, I had a healthy baby girl of six pounds and Ryan and I decided on Lillian Marie Praninsky. It's been wild these past few months, Jeremiah has started to realize that the attention is not on him all the time like it used to be, now our focus is on Lilly. One day he finally told us that he didn't like that Lilly was getting all the attention and that it's not fair to him and he wants us to pay attention to him too.

We listened because we understand how he feels, so the both of us try not to have our attention solely on Lilly, one of us should at least be attentive to Jeremiah because if not, he is bound to get into something and he will make you pay him some...

We listened because we understand how he feels, so the both of us try not to have our attention solely on Lilly, one of us should at least be attentive to Jeremiah because if not, he is bound to get into something and he will make you pay him some attention.

Lina called earlier and asked would it be alright if Jeremiah came and stayed for the weekend and I agreed, this way Jeremiah will have all the attention in the world. My phone started ringing and I looked at it and it was Sierra, I already know I'm in for a wild one.

"What up C," I said answering the phone

"Nothing much, just wondering if maybe you could come over and hang with us girls."

"I don't know, I have the baby and all.."

"Bring her too, she's such a cutie! Oh and Tristyn is showing up with Anthony so why not you show up."

"I knew it, it's a ploy to get me to come over for something. What are you up to?"

"Absolutely nothing, Kassy just wants to see the baby, that's all."

"Kassy? Addison Kassy?!"

"The one and only. She wants to see you."

"I haven't seen her since graduation. How is she doing?"

"You can ask for yourself when you come over. So please, don't be a party popper."

"Alright, but you know I got to check with the hubby first."