133. No Promises

Finally! She updated!!😱😂👏🏽

I want to thank each of you for the wonderful love and support, it truly means a lot.

And I'd like to give a big Waazzzuup! To my new followers!

And thanks for getting me at 1K favs😭😭 Y'all are the best.

I made this chapter uber long because I've had y'all waiting long enough

I made this chapter uber long because I've had y'all waiting long enough. 😊

"Happy birthday, mommy." Valerie smiled as she handed her mother gifts

Victoria returned the smile and happily accepted the gifts, "Aww, thank you Valerie. This was very nice of you."

"It's your birthday and I wanted to get you something nice. The one on the bottom is from the kids."

"The kids got me something too? They didn't have to do that for me."

"Your birthday only comes around once a year and we wanted to show you that we love you and what better way to do that than give you presents and take you out to dinner." Valerie said

"Well I appreciate both the presents and dinner, that was very thoughtful of you." She said happily

"And here is my present along with one from my parents." Ryan said sliding the gifts over to her

"You two are so sweet. Sometimes, I feel as if I don't deserve your kindness."

Valerie sighed, "Mom, what are you talking about?"

"Well, like for instance, when you first told me that you wanted to get married I said no, only because I didn't want to lose you again and have you move off far away somewhere where I never saw you again and the fact that I wasn't there for you when you were growing up and needed me the most. That really breaks my heart on the inside." She said sadly

"Mom, I haven't gone anywhere and I probably won't be any time soon.  And as far as you not being there for me, I already forgave you about that. What happened, is in the past and I want you to forget about it because it's over and done with now."

"Ok, you're right. Sometimes I sit and think about it, and it gets the best of me sometimes."

Valerie leaned over and hugged her, "From now on, don't think about it. And if you do happen to wonder, think about all the shoes you can buy to fill up your closet."

"Ooh, not a bad idea. That reminds me, I got these shoes the other day at Kavoli and it was crowded because they had this huge sale going on, anyway, I saw these and I had to have them. So as I was going to get them. Then this other lady comes up and gets them, and she knew that I wanted them because she saw me try them on and everything. Well, I wasn't going to let her walk away with my shoes, so as she was leaving I politely shoved her and took my shoes back."