7. Blackmail

~Sammi's POV~

<1 week later>

I've been somewhat bored these past few days and today Kevin decided to stay home and do some work from his office. I don't want to be a bother to him, so I go outside and sit on the patio because after all it is a beautiful day. I pull out my phone and decide to call Valerie; hopefully she's not doing much.

"Yo Sammi!" Every time she sees me or answers the phone, it's always yo Sammi! It never fails to make me laugh.

"Hi Val! I just called to see what you were up to."

"Nothing really, just watching Enter the Dragon, my favorite Bruce Lee movie ever!"

"And what's your favorite movie of all time?"

"Oh that's a tough one. I'll have to say the greatest movie ever made was Life, but my favorite 80's movie is Coming to America."

"Is it a coincidence that both of those movies you mentioned have Eddie Murphy in them."

"No coincidence, it's no secret that I love Eddie Murphy and every movie he's ever been in, but those two are the best. What about you, what's your favorite movie?"

I thought about it for a second, "I would have to say, one of my favorites is Heat; with Robert DeNiro and Al Pacino."

"That is a good one. I'll go for everyone's favorite Scarface and Taxi for a fav DeNiro movie."

"You like Scarface?"

"Uh yeah! I know all the quotable lines, all I have in dis world is my word and my balls, and I don't break em for no one!"

"That was good! Do another one."

"So say goodnight to the bad guy! Cause this the last time you eva gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell ya. There's a bad guy coming thru, you better get outta his way!"

"You got the accent down and everything!"

"I told you, I know my Scarface."

"The only movie that I can quote is Austin Powers."

"Let me here it!"

"Yeah, Baby!" Valerie started laughing and I couldn't help but to laugh myself.

"That was groovy!"

We continued to talk some more for the next thirty minutes about a bunch of random things, "I think Doritos should come with nothing on it and then you should add your own flavor to the chip." Valerie said

"How did we get on talking about Doritos?"

"I don't know, but that's something I'm going to write to the chip company, make Doritos come in nothing, so some of us will actually know what a plain Doritos chip and guacamole taste like."

"Do you think they will listen and create a plain Doritos chip?"

"They should, I think it's a great idea." I laughed at Valerie's idea and then I heard a knock at the front door.

"Hey Val, someone is at the door. I'll call you back later." I said getting up and going back inside

"Ok, and when you call back I'll have my first paragraph written to the chip company on my request for plain Doritos."

"Ok, I can't wait to hear it. Talk to you later." I hung up the phone and quickly went to go answer the door.

When I opened it, it was Victoria dressed in an all black jumpsuit. From a glance you would have thought it was Valerie, because they look alike.