61. Chicago

~Valerie's POV~

I awoke feeling refreshed and rejuvenated but with a weird feeling. I looked around the room to notice, this wasn't my bedroom nor is it any of the guest rooms in the house. I looked down at myself and noticed I still had on the same clothes from yesterday, a black t-shirt and grey shorts. I carefully got out of bed and went over to the patio doors, slightly pulled the curtains back and looked out at the balcony through the window that overlooked huge buildings and skyscrapers.

I tried to go back in my memory to see how did I end up here? I left the room in efforts to maybe finding Ryan

I tried to go back in my memory to see how did I end up here? I left the room in efforts to maybe finding Ryan. The walls were grey with dark carpeting and minimal paintings on the wall, a huge window also overlooked the buildings. "Ryan!" I left out of the living room and went looking in another room.

I came to a door that was slightly ajar, I opened it and there was Ryan with his shirt off doing push-ups on the floor

I came to a door that was slightly ajar, I opened it and there was Ryan with his shirt off doing push-ups on the floor. His back muscles flexed with each push-up he did. He got off the floor and turned around, his rock hard body glistened with sweat and his shorts hung low leaving nothing to the imagination.

"You like what you see?" He smirked as he wiped the sweat from his forehead. My mouth was agape and I didn't know what to say or even think, my mind is a jumbled up mess just staring at his body

He walked towards me and I started backing away until my back hit the wall, I tried leaving the room, but he put his hand on both sides of the wall to trap me, "You sleep okay?"

"Yes, where are we?" I asked confused

He let out a hearty laugh, "We're in Chicago."

"But how? I don't remember getting here or even getting on a plane, nothing."

He smiled, "That's because you were asleep."

"The last thing I remember was you leaving the room to go.. The tea, I must've drunk it too fast."

"Well that's alright we're here now. In about an hour from now we have to go, think you'll be ready by then." He said unblocking me

"Yeah, it shouldn't take me long to get ready."

"Alright go on, I'll be in there in a minute." I left and went back in the bedroom to go take a shower. I went in my bag and grabbed my shower bag and went in the bathroom. I first started with brushing my teeth then I stripped out of my clothes and got in the shower, I let the warm water run down my body as I got some soap and towel and started to lather my body.

I put some conditioner in my hands and ran it through my hair and gently massaged my scalp

I put some conditioner in my hands and ran it through my hair and gently massaged my scalp. I rinsed the conditioner out and I just let the warm water run down my hair. I felt a pair of cold hands on my hips which made me jump. "You mind if I share with you?" I looked down at his naked body and my mouth instantly became dry when I noticed he was semi erect.

"I don't mind." I said turning my gaze away

He chuckled and grabbed my hand, "Don't be scared, I promise he doesn't bite." He said placing my hand on his thick shaft

I quickly took my hand away and finished washing the rest of my body. I got out, grabbed a towel and dried my body off. I wrapped the towel around my body and left the bathroom to get my blow dryer and the rest of the stuff I needed. I sat at the vanity and blow dried my hair and put it in a ponytail. Next I lotioned up my body, along with putting on some deodorant and perfume.

I looked over on the bed and noticed a black dress that had a criss cross design on the back and stopped at my mid thigh

I looked over on the bed and noticed a black dress that had a criss cross design on the back and stopped at my mid thigh. I put it on along with some simple black heels that zip up in the back. I decided on doing something simple with my makeup, so I did a dark red lip with a little foundation and some mascara.

Ryan came out the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist and he went into the closet. I was putting the finishing touches on my makeup and lastly I finished with putting on my diamond bracelet from Christmas and my wedding ring. I looked over my appearance one more time and satisfied with my look, I stood up to go wait on the bed.

Ryan had on his black Armani suit with his hair combed nicely. "You look nice." He said pulling me up by the hand and slowly spinning me around

"Thank you, you look very handsome as well." I smiled

He held out my coat and draped it over my shoulders, "Just in case it's chilly outside. You ready to go?"

"Yes."

He gently grabbed my hand, "Follow me, my lady."

We left the hotel room and was immediately surrounded by his bodyguards, there had to be at least five; all of them are huge and bulky. An unsettling feeling came about me, the last time something like this happened, I witnessed a guys leg being snapped in half.

With me not wanting to relieve that moment again, I had to come up with a plan to get out of this. We all filled the elevator and I was becoming more nervous, "Ryan." I nervously swallowed

"Yes."

"I don't feel very well."

He put his hand up to my head, "You feel fine to me, what's wrong?"

"I just don't feel well." I said softly

"Должны ли мы вернуться к комната?" (Should we go back to the room?)

"Нет у нее все хорошо . Я знаю, что она притворяется ." (No she's fine. I know she's faking.) Ryan said closely examining my face

"If you're still feeling bad, I can stop and get you something on the way." He said and planted a kiss on my forehead. The elevator doors opened and my palms were getting real sweaty and my heart started to beat heavily against my chest

"Calm down, we're not doing that today so don't start having a massive panic attack on me." He said noticing my tension

"I feel a little better now." I said with relief

"I bet you do."