19. Revenge

🚨This could get ugly🚨

~Omniscient POV~

After hearing the heart wrenching story told by Valerie, it took everything in Nathan not to go right then and there and find Jarred himself and rip his spine out from his chest like Sub- Zero in Mortal Kombat.

He kept a calm demeanor on the outside so he wouldn't frighten Valerie, but on the inside he was a raving lunatic hell bent on destruction, pain and suffering. He felt partially responsible for what happened because he promised Jarred that if he got rid of Ryan that he could have Valerie, but in the intentions of treating her right, not taking her by force.

Besides he would never force Valerie to love anyone, no matter what guy he hand picked himself to be with her. Nate never would've imagined that Jarred would do such a despicable act, he's always loved Valerie and treated her right despite his whoring around; he thought Jarred wouldn't fool around on Valerie, but he was wrong.

Nate had first called up Jarred on his cell phone and when he picked up the phone you could clearly hear a woman's voice in the background, 'enjoy it while you can' Nate thought to himself. Nate invited him to tag along for a 'business venture'. After much convincing he agreed to meet him at one of the warehouses in South Miami.

Later on during the night Nate called his mom and told her what happened and she was furious. She always had a feeling that Jarred was no good for her daughter, and she planned to expose him for the fraud he was. With Victoria seething with anger, she wanted to exalt her anger so Nate let her tag along.

The ride to the warehouse was a silent one, a million and one things running through Nate's head as he deciphers what kind of punishment would be suitable for Jarred, while Victoria did all she could not to go into a raging fit.

They made it to the warehouse and Nate went into one of the rooms and grabbed a black bag and set it on the table. He unzipped the bag and stares at all the instruments he could use. "Do you know what you're going to do?" Victoria asked coming up behind Nate

"I'm still not sure, but once I see that motherfuckers face I'll know what to do."

"He deserves everything that's coming to him, he hurt my baby girl." They heard a car door slam and Nate looked up from the bag with a dark expression.

"Do what you have to do, I'll have a front row seat to see that bastard suffer." She said bitterly. She went over behind the desk and pulled the thrown-like chair out in a dark area where you couldn't hardly see and it was a full view of where Nate was standing.

Jarred came sauntering in the warehouse and from her spot Victoria was glaring daggers at him with every step he took. Nate kept his calm demeanor as he straightened himself up off the table when Jarred approached him. "Sorry I'm late I was caught up with a friend of mine. So where's the unfortunate soul that's facing the wrath of Nathan." Jarred asked looking around the room

Nate darkly chuckled and took off his shirt and tossing it on the table to reveal a wife beater, "The unfortunate soul is you.."

Jarred looked at Nate with a puzzled look while Nate had an emotionless face, "What? What do you mean.."

Before Jarred could finish, Nate punched him square in the jaw that made Jarred stumble to the ground. "Now is not the time to play dumb Jarred. Think back to what you did two weeks ago."

The look of realization crossed Jarred's face and then was replaced by horror, "Listen Nate what happened that night was.."

"Was what?! A mistake?! You damn right it was a mistake! So are you going to lie and blame it on the alcohol?!"