30. New house

~Valerie's POV~

Our first night in our new house was great, I didn't have any trouble falling asleep like I normally would in a new surrounding. We cuddled throughout the night and he even laid me on his chest a few times.

I'm tangled up in the silk sheets while holding on to Ryan's right arm. I feel him move and pry my hands away but I quickly reach back for him. "Just let me hold you." I said sleepily

"No you can't. I have to go." He said unlacing my fingers

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock, "But it's only 4:30."

"I know, but I'll be back to take you out, now go back to sleep." He kissed me on the forehead and got out of the bed and went into the bathroom and a few minutes later I heard the shower turn on.

I rolled over in the bed and I tried to make myself go back to sleep but it's not working. I huff as I sit up and grab the remote to the TV, I turn it on and just flip through channels to see if something peaked my interest.

I settled for a NutriSystem infomercial since it was the only thing on at this time of morning. Ryan came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair damp. "Why are you still up? You should be sleeping." He said going into the closet

"But I can't go back to sleep. Can't you just stay with me for a few more minutes?"

"No babe I can't." I pouted and folded my arms on my chest.

He came out of the closet with his suit on and hair combed in place. "Baby come here." I crawled over to him and he grabbed my face and kissed me

"I hate to leave you, but it's what I gotta do. Now I'll be back for you later, but in the meantime I want you to get some sleep."

"Ok." I said sadly. He kissed me again and left the room. I settled back in the bed and continued to watch TV.

I had dozed off after the change in commercials, I looked over on the nightstand and it was 10. Wow I didn't know I stayed asleep that long. I got up and went in the closet and picked out a matching bra and panty set with a tank top that stops above my belly button and a pair of joggers with two holes on the front of the thighs.

I went in the bathroom and took off the large shirt and boy short underwear

I went in the bathroom and took off the large shirt and boy short underwear. I turned on the shower and grabbed a washcloth and got in the shower. I washed my body avoiding getting my hair wet. I lathered up and I used the detachable shower head to wash the soap away.

I got out and wrapped a towel around my body as I brushed my teeth. I got some lotion from the drawer and applied it all over my body. I put on my clothes and I wiped the fog off the mirror and decided to apply a little foundation and a nude lipstick.

I walked out the bathroom and made the bed up and cut the TV off, put on some flip flops and went downstairs to the kitchen. I looked in the fridge for some food, but I really didn't feel like cooking myself anything. I shut the door back and grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl and explore more of the house.