119. Dylan

A/N: I can't believe I got it done but I did!🤗 it's not as long as the original one I wrote, but it will do. Enjoy Yourselves!

Valerie stared back at her reflection in the mirror not satisfied with her look

Valerie stared back at her reflection in the mirror not satisfied with her look. At every angle she turned, she found something new that she didn't like about the gold and silver dress that she was wearing.

Ryan came up behind her fixing his tie, "What's wrong?" He asked

"I look ugly."

"No you don't.."

"Yes I do! Look at me?! Why would you even buy this outfit it makes me look fat." She protested

He put his hands on her hips, "Val that's all in your head. I think you look beautiful and you'll always be beautiful in my eyes, hence the reason why I brought this dress for you. So please, stop being such a downer and perk up a little. I know you don't want to go to this dinner party and neither do I, but we're obligated to go and we're going and that's final."

She whined, "But why?! I don't work for you, I'm not affiliated with anything that you do, hell, you don't even let me work! So why must you drag me along?!"

"Because you're my wife and we have to keep up with appearances, and this is one of them." He said fixing his jacket

"Just for tonight, can I not be your wife?" She asked as he looked over at her and smiled

"Nice try Val, but we're going." He said as she folded her arms, pouted some more and stomped out the room as Ryan followed behind her

"Oh, my baby has an attitude? If you keep this up for the rest of the night, when we get back home, I'll fuck that little attitude right out of you and have you turned inside out and begging for me to stop." He said as Val stopped to turn around to look to see if he was serious or not as he had a testing look on his face.

She loosened up and unfolded her arms, "Very wise choice." He said squishing her face together with his hands and kissing the tip of her nose