2. Find her, Have her

~Ryan's POV~

After Levi was done eating his ice cream, I chose to stay near Valerie, I didn't want to lose her again. I'll just follow her around for awhile and maybe come up with a plan to get close to her.

She walked around the mall with Addison and they looked in the windows of the stores that they passed. They would point to different things and occasionally giggle at whatever.

"Why are you still following this girl?" Levi asked coming up behind me

"Because I'm intrigued by her, it's not everyday you see a woman that fine." I said lurching behind a huge plant

"I should have never told you her address.." Levi said pinching the bridge of his nose.

"If you keep this up, you're gonna end up getting yourself killed!" He continued

"All for the love of my life." I said dreamily as I continue to watch her from behind the plant

"All for the lust of your life! Can you at least stop hiding behind the tree before someone calls mall security on us."

I stepped out from behind the tree and Valerie was hugging Addison, they waved a goodbye and both went their separate ways.

"You know what, I think I'm gonna go on home and do some laundry or something, I have some things to do tonight." I said looking in the direction Valerie went.

"Alright sounds like a good idea, I'll see you later and please stop stressing over Valerie."

"Yeah, yeah whatever. I'll see you later." I hurried over to the exit where Valerie went out of and I scanned the parking lot until I found her getting in a black BMW. I quickly went to my car and cranked it up waiting for her to pull out.

I pulled up the GPS on my phone and typed in her address, when I looked up she was heading towards the exit. I backed out of my spot and made my way close behind her. She had dark tinted windows so it was hard to see her from her back window.

I followed close behind without getting noticed that I was following her. It's been kind of hard to keep up with her, she drives like she's in the Daytona 500, but she's not reckless. She's definitely a speed demon and she whips it when going around corners or switching up lanes.

The GPS told me to get in the right turning lane, but she got in the left. I wondered if she would turn and get in my lane but she never did, she kept going and I was turning off. Oh well, at least I'll know where she stays, I said to myself.

I made it to her neighborhood and as I would have expected, it was a gated community. I told the man at the front that I was surprising my cousin that lived on Westpoint.

"I'm telling you, my cousin lives on Westpoint." I said to the man at the gate.

"Sir, you're not on the list. I can't let you through."

"Okay if you let me through, I'll call you and tell you that I made it, how does that sound."

"Alright sir, but you have five minutes or I'll have to call security."

"That's all the time I need, thank you." He let the gate up and I took off in the direction my GPS said was Westpoint.

I parked in one of the visitors parking and got out and looked up at the tall building. I walked in to the front desk and a girl was there typing on the computer.

"Good afternoon sir, what can I help you with?"

"Uh yeah, do you know if Monica is working today?"