John fosters V.S waterloo road

Updated:21/3/17

first day back to yet another year of school at the dump I sat in the kitchen with my beanie on as I had dyed my hair dark class night for school and my mum hadn't seen it, "morning" Philip said "hey" I said as I took a seat on the counter top "you know Rachel is going to kill you" "yeah?" "when she spots your hair, she loves your blonde hair and if she spots you sitting on there" he said "whatever" I said as I rolled my eyes. mum walked into the kitchen "sophie mason what have I told you about sitting on the counter top" she said I rolled my eyes before jumping down "go and get sorted for school" she said as I headed out of the kitchen "and no hats" she said a she pulled my hat of my head "what have you done" she said "i dyed my hair" I said stating the obvious thing "i can see that, we'll be sorting this out after school now go and get ready" she said as I headed up the stairs.

I sat in the car before school as I gathered my things and headed out she grabbed my arm "phil, give us a minute will you" she said as phil got out off the car "whatever it is I didn't do it" I said "no, but you will do something sophie, your my daughter and I know you look this merger needs to be a success" she said "what are you saying, that you want be to be best mates with the posh idiots" I said "no, im asking you not to cause any trouble like you usually do" "you have so much faith in me mother" I said "sophie, im warning you if you start anything you wont see day light at lunch or break for the rest of the year" she said "look I wont start anything if they don't okay, that's all I can promise you" I said "fair enough" she said.

I met up with Michaela, Bolton and paul "there you are" said Michaela "sorry, mason held me up" I said "look at the state of them" said Michaela watching the john fosters students as they walked in "bunch of snobs innit" said Bolton "too right, ive already been warned if I do anything im spending the rest of the year in the cooler" I said "of course you have" said paul as we headed to assembly.

in assembly we sat separated waterloo road at one side of the school and john fosters at the other side mum stood at the front as i sat at the back next to paul and micheala who had Bolton on the other side of her "you've been given an amazing opportunity to create, you know a bigger and better school, there's lots of new faces here yes I know teachers and pupils but in no time its going to feel like we've been together forever and there's no time like the present to start and get to know each other, so I like you all to get up and mix up and stand next to somebody you don't know, come on" said mum "not gonna happen" I said as I sloughed in my seat. everyone got out of their seats while I just sat there watching, noticing me mum gestured for me to get up while I crossed my arms and shuck my head. soon Mr Tyler came into the hall trying to be the big I am. "cocky much" I said to Michaela.

Break Michaela came up to me "i think its time to tell those john fosters whos boss" she said "oh yeah what have you got in mind" "we shown them" she said "i don't know Michaela" I said "come on soph, you remember that fight me and you had over koreshi, well you said it was your school, why don't we show them" she said "okay, im in, you spread the word but and I mean but keep my name out of it" I said as she smirked "got it" "oh and Michaela, shes mine" I said pointing to the posh girl Lindsay "only you could take her soph, no one has the balls to try it there scared of getting in trouble with mason and that new executive" she said as I smirked. heading out at lunch I stood at the by the car park as some of the gobby girls from john fosters came over chanting john fosters, I rolled my eyes what a bunch of tarts. soon everyone surrounded so it was waterloo road V.S John fosters. i nodded to micheala as we all charged at each other school to school, striping my blazer off and threw it on the ground as Lindsay charged at me knocking me to the floor, landing on my back, i grabbed her hair pulling her to the side and she got off me. we both stood to our feet and she pushed me back into a tree and she threw a punch at me and i ducked and she hit her fist against the tree and i tripped her knocking her to the ground before i climbed on top of her and hit her in the face as the teachers came out micheala grabbed me plling me away from Lindsay "masons out, get inside now before she catches you" she said finishing Lindsay off for me as i ran back into the school out of breathe and headed to the toilets to clean myself up.

The end of the day i ran out of the school and watched as the sculture was presented afterwards i headed to the toilets tidying up my hair it was still all messy after that fight this morning, i headed to the office "you wanted to see me?" i said as she prepared her bag "yes i did" she said as she pulled out something from the draw in her desk "is that mine" i asked "it is, i found it on the grass outside want to tell me why its out there" "simple, i left it there at lunch" i said "hmm, you see i would believe you if there wasn't this gang fight and if you didn't have mud stains on the arm of your shirt" she asked i turned my arm to look and seen a mud stain i felt my face pale "i..erm" "you what, sophie want to tell me some more lies or how about we get to the truth where you tell me that you were involved in the gang fight or just tell me that it was you who organised it" "it wasn't me.. not really" "just go and wait in the car, ill be out in a minute we need to sort this hair out" she said "im sixteen im old enough to decide my hair colour" i said "no sophie,car" she said as she threw me her car keys.

A/n so I've decided to bring Eddie back in a few chapters time so theres going to be reddie.