hopeless Hopewell

Updated 21/3/17
i sat in the shower trying to rub the smell of him off its been a week and yet i can still smell him on me, the smell of his breathe, his cologne, his touch on me i feel sick physically sick and he knows it, that's why hes rubbing it in my face every time he sees me i don't know how much longer i am going to last or im going to crack.

i got to school and meet up with sam and lauren who were looking through pictures from the party at hopeless Hopewell, "let me see" i said as Sam handed me the phone "i cant believe i missed it" i said "yeah it was good until Clarkson came and kicked everyone out" said Lauren "what happened to you, its not like you to miss a party" said sam "yeah i,,i had things to do" hopeless Hopewell walked over to us "let me see" she said to sam who had her phone in her hand reluctantly she handed her phone over and Hopewell walked off "don't worry miss, its not like anyone seen" said Lauren "yeah its only on half the phones in Rochdale" said sam.

"did you hear about the talent show" said Michaela "oh god there not" i said "what" "well a bunch of these idiots trying to say that they have talent and just humiliating themselves, its not my cup of tea" i said "what about Philip" she said "his comedy, he could enter oh my god Michaela white you are an genius" i said running off to find Philip. i was in the bathrooms with , Amy and Siobhan "hold on a minute, hopeless Hopewell paid you" i asked trying to get my head around the story "yeah £20 to control the class" said amy "she cant do that Amy, i mean its not right" "she's not going to get away with it" amy said "yeah, what you going to do" i asked "come on sophie, were going to see your mother" she said grabbing me by the arm and dragging me out of the toilets to the office "i don't like this" i said to amy as i knocked on the door "yeah" came my mums voice "mum, amy has something she wishes to tell you" i said attempting to head out of the door "oh" she said "its about miss Hopewell, she paid me to keep the class under control for the inspection" amy said "thank you amy, you can go" mum said and we and amy went to leave "ah soph, a word" she said i groaned and followed her back into the office where she closed the door. "what is it, i have class" i said as i sat down " when did you care about class" she said "mum what is it" "that's what id like to know, you've been distant for a week, whats up" "nothing" "sophie i know when your lying, somethings bothering you" she said "its just..ive done something really bad and i cant tell you cause you'll hate me" i said "soph, whatever it is you can tell me i could never hate you" she said "i..i didn't even want to do it i was blackmailed into it" i said "soph?" "i cant tell you, im sorry" i said before rushing out of the office. god  how much id give to tell her the truth.

Last period i sat in the common room when tom walked in "im pretty sure, your suppose to be in my lesson Sophie mason" he said as he sat down in front of me "im sorry sir" i said as sat starring the wall "whats the matter" he asked as he sat down in front of me "nothing" i said "yeah, cause normally you would tell me to stuff my lesson, not sorry" he said "i..ive done something really stupid and i cant tell anyone about it, ive ruined everything this could destroy my relationship with my mother, with you even in the future" i said "sophie, what is it" "max tyler found out about us" "your kidding, well ill talk to him tell him its not what he thinks" "i don't know how he found out he just did, i told him there was no us, but he wouldn't have it he said he was going to phone the LEA and you would lose your job i couldn't have that" i said "Sophie, what did you do" he asked "you cant tell anyone not even my mum" i said "sophie tell me" "he said if i slept with him one night he would forget all about it" please tell me you didn't" i could feel the tears running down my face "i..i said no so many times then he started harassing my mum and i said if he makes sure your career is safe and he leaves my mum alone i would, i didn't want to tom honestly i still love you, but he blackmailed me and now i cant get the smell of him off me, i can still feel him on me its driving me insane" i said" you have to tell your mum" "i cant..she'll hate me just promise me you wont tell anyone not yet" i said "fine but im not happy about this sophie, your sixteen hes suppose to be your executive head and protect you from things like this not blackmail you into bed with him" he said "i know" "look im here for you" he said kissing my forehead and leaving me alone.

i decided to go home early i got home and changed into my pjs and lay in bed just lying there when my phone rung it was my mum...no thank you i clicked reject sending my phone to voicemail "sophie mason, where are you look i know you are going through a rough time but that is no excuse to cut school, ill be home for 6 and you better we there or else..we need to talk and i want to know the truth" she said i deleted the message and ended up falling asleep.