Third wheel

"Okay, I know Selene's a flirt, and I know she and Nick are going through a rough patch, but this is unreal."

Nyx was sitting on the edge of the sofa, a disgruntled expression on her face as she watched Selene shamelessly flirt with 'Christopher'.
And, much to Nyx's dismay, instead of brushing her off, he was flirting back.

"... And then I'm just like, 'Hey, at least my hair colours natural, you plastic bitch!"
Selene giggled, throwing her golden locks over her shoulder.
Nyx rolled her eyes. "Four years on and that story's still not funny." She muttered.
"It's hilarious." Selene said, giving her a narrow eyed look.
Nyx shrugged. "Each to their own."

"And if your type is badly disguised crazies, who am I to stop you? And whilst we're at it, we might want to get your brain looked at if you aren't even suspicious about why he looks a  bit like Sebastian Morgenstern. Because he is!"

Sebastian laughed, giving Selene an award winning smile. Selene flushed, smiling back.
Nyx felt physically nauseous.
"So, Selene, where's Nick?"

"So I can shackle you two together to help you remember you're technically dating!"

Selene shrugged. "Don't know."
She turned back to Sebastian. "So, Chris... I can call you Chris, right?"
"Sure."
"So, Chris, are you... involved with anyone?"
"Not that it matters." Nyx added. "Because she's currently 'involved' with someone."
"There's no harm in asking!"

Sebastian laughed again, dragged his fingers through his hair.
Selene practically swooned.
Nyx practically vomited.

"Currently I'm not involved with anyone." He said, eyes fixed on Selene, a smirk playing across his lips. "But I'm relatively new to the area and I don't know anyone. I'd need someone to introduce me."
Selene was definitely getting doe eyed and he was barely trying.
Nyx sighed in exasperation. "I can't deal with this. I'm gonna need coffee. Lots of coffee."