Dance

He pulled her close as they swayed together, then release her waist to twirl her under his arm.
She looked at him strangely. "Are you alright?"
"Not really, no."
"Here's another one. Why on earth are you here?"
"I told you, I had to leave that place." Her spun her again.

She shook her head. "That's not what I'm asking. Why are you here?"
"I... don't really know." He flashed her a quick grin. "Let's just call it fate or divine intervention or something, that I just happened to take a walk to clear my head, and it ended up at your house."

Something didn't ring right with that statement. Nyx couldn't put her finger on it, but something was wrong.
She pushed it back, keeping a straight face as her brain mulled over his words again and again, looking for the flaw.
"Probably not divine intervention. Maybe more like coincidence."
"Isn't that basically what coincidence is, though?" He shrugged. "Maybe I've got that wrong. I don't know."

Nyx was only half listening. She was still thinking about what he'd said before.

"Let's just call it fate or divine intervention or something, that I just happened to take a walk to clear my head, and it ended up at your house."

"Lady Mater's mansion is streets away. I wouldn't want to walk it, and I walk almost everywhere." She thought, scrunching up her nose. Sebastian laughed at her. "What are you thinking about?"
"Distance."
"Distance? Why distance?"
The distance-time ratio between here and Lady Mater's place." She said nonchalantly, as if it were a perfectly normal thing to be considering. "You must have walked awfully fast to get here when you did. In fact, you must have run the whole way, at top speed, without flagging or detours. Not what you do for a casual walk."

He laughed again. "Am I boring you so much that difficult maths is a more interesting alternate? Cause I can fix that." He picked her up by the waist and spun them around, making her squeal.
"Stop it! My family's here!" She giggled.

Then it clicked.
The other issue with that statement.

"How on earth do you know where I live?"