Unexpected Announcement.

Well of course...
What was I even thinking?
Of course he'll be in this group!
Of course he's friends with Jungkook!
Why him!? Of all people that I dislike!?
Is universe playing a trick on me!? "Oh look at her, let's make her life even worse ahahaha!"
That must be what it thought when bringing this tiny little pathetic imbecile into my house...

My blood started rushing again, and for unknown reason, I became mad... Once again...

Jungkook: Y/N, meet my hyungs.

They all lined up, standing straight and looking directly into my eyes with bright faces.

All: (bowing) Hello, we are Bangtan.

Jungkook: *Smiling* Hyung, your time to shine.
Unknown: Thanks, Kookie. (To me) Hello, I'm the leader of our group, Namjoon.
Y/N: Nice to meet you.

They look so well-mannered!...
Well, except for... That thing...

Unknown 2: I'm Seokjin. You can call me Jin. I'm in charge of visuals.

... Looks like someone is pretty confident in their looks, huh?

Unknown 3: Min Yoongi. Suga. Genius. That's all you need to know.

Shivers went down my spine. Gee this man is way too scary!

Unknown 4: Hello~! I'm Hoseok!
Unknown 5: And I'm Jimin.
Tae: .... Taehyung.....

They were all smiling while introducing themselves... Except for that... Suga boy and... Taehyung...

Y/N: *Smiling* Nice to meet you. I'm y/n.
Hoseok: Wow you're name is so pretty~!
Y/N: *Chuckles* Thanks.
Jungkook: (to Namjoon) Shall we go and practice?

But it looked as if Namjoon was looking at me, waiting for my permission. As soon as I noticed it I said in a hurry.

Y/N: I-I'll go and make you something to eat and drink! Jungkook will show you where the garage is!

And then, before leaving, they bowed once again.
I just ran towards the kitchen, burning like crazy.

Y/N: RAAAAAAAGH WHY HIM!!!??? Of all people why him!!!???

I decided to calm myself down, if someone would see me like this, they'd think that I'm about to kill someone, so I just decided to focus on cooking... And something else...

So, Lisa said that her first crush was/is a part of this group... So the question is... Who could it be?
I know it's definitely not Jungkook and that imbecile because she'd never fall for a jerk like that so... It's one of those 5.
I don't think it would be Yoongi either because, according to her story, the boy was kind and nice, and that man looked more like... Cold and scary...
So it must be either that cute boy Jimin, super confident Jin, optimistic Hoseok or well-mannered Namjoon.
Yup, must be one of them.

It's been only an hour and I finished baking, but then, a problem occur.

Y/N: 'What if I interrupt their practice? Will they get mad? Should I just... Leave it here? Or should I just go? Ah~ what to do~???'

My head was a mess once again, overthinking about useless and stupid things until someone entered the house.

Lisa: Why didn't you lock the door? Want to be robbed?
Y/N: Lisa help!
Lisa: *Confused* What is it?
Y/N: What should I do~?
Lisa: Calm down first.

When I told her what was bothering me, she looked at me completely blank, with eyes wide open and completely silent, until she didn't burst out laughing.

Lisa: PHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Is that what was bothering you!?
Y/N: Stop it this is serious!
Lisa: Ah~ I can't my eyes are already tearing up! This is so funny!

Yeah... This is what you call best friend...

Lisa: Just wait here, they'll come here anyways so you'll be able to see them.

While we were waiting, well... We didn't do much. I helped Lisa with her job applications, and she helped me with my homework.
After a while the doors  finally opened and the boys went in.

Jungkook: Time for a break!

But then I saw Lisa shocked, staring at the boys without even moving an inch, and I knew why.
She must've saw him, after all this years.
Now is the moment of truth: who is it?
She stood up, not breaking the eye contact between her and the boys.

Tae: ... Lisa?
Lisa:... Tae... Hyung...

... Wait what!?
D-don't tell me that...

Her first crush was him!!!???