It's Over.

Y/N: ???
Taehyung: Y-Y/N!!

What... What on Earth did I just see?
I was peacefully going to the store when I got a message from Taehyung to meet him behind the store.
And the next thing I see as I did just that was him... With Mina.
It was clear that shock was written all over his face, while that prick of a girl just stared at me.

Taehyung: I- y/n, please listen to me-
Mina: (Acting innocent) Oops, looks like we got caught by your gir-
Y/N: *Glaring* Shut your mouth, I wasn't even looking at you.

She was about to say something back to me, but I had none of her sh*t, especially not after this.

Y/N: Do you want me to cut your tongue off or your entire throat? I'm sure the police would love to hear about your sexual harassment attempt.

Now frozen in place, I could see her getting paler than usual.
That's when I looked back at Tae, with a bit less anger.

Y/N: What's the whole meaning of this, dear?
Taehyung: I can explain!
Y/N: Then please do! It would be lovely if you started with the message you sent me.

Now, instead of desperately trying to explain to me this whole mess, he looked at me with confusion.

Taehyung: What message? I didn't send you anything today.

Now, the one filled with confusion was me.

Y/N: Then what's this?

I showed him my phone, we both looked at it, when both of us put the puzzle pieces together, slowly lifting our glares onto this stalker.

Taehyung: You little piece of trash.
Mina: !?
Taehyung: How the f*ck did you get my phone number??
Mina: I- just wanted to-
Taehyung: Go on, make it quick.
Mina: I just- wanted to make things... Easier between us because of... Her...
Y/N: I knew something was off the moment I saw it. This didn't sound like you at all... That still leaves you with lots of explaining to go.
Taehyung: (Still glaring at Mina) Will gladly do. After I finish an errand.
Y/N: Okay. I can wait.

He rashly headed towards her, clearly pissed. This was our first time seeing each other in this state, let alone Mina's, who was slowly backing away from him, terrified.

Taehyung: Why are you backing away now?
Mina: O-oppa (오빠), y-you're scaring me-
Taehyung: You wanted to go on a date, right?
Mina: *Dumbfounded* Eh??
Taehyung: I'll take you on one.

Oh?

Taehyung: Right now, actually!

He grabbed her wrist. Even though I was only watching, I could actually feel how strong he grabbed her, obviously mad. In normal occasions, I would stop him, but after what happened, I decided to let him to what he thought was best.

Taehyung: You always wanted to enter the dorms.
Mina: O-opp-
Taehyung: Well looks like today's your lucky day!
Mina: Let- go of me-
Taehyung: Shut it.

Soon after that, I received a message from him.

My Idiot: Call Minhyuk. We're turning her in.

With no time for discussions, I did what he said.
After a few moments, we entered the dorms, first floor.
Once we got to the main hall where guys usually cook stuff and greet guests, the boys turned around to us, in complete shock, followed by a giant unit with Minhyuk as their leader.