Bonus Chapter.

Author's Note: This is a bonus episode, so you don't necessarily have to read it if you don't want to, you can skip to the next episode right away. Have fun reading! ^^

[Jungkook's P.O.V.]

A couple of days have passed after I "confessed" my apparently false feelings to y/n, and a couple of days have passed since my best friend Taehyung got mad at me for a reason.

Jungkook: ...

I looked out of the window. It was really nice outside. Sun was shining as bright as it usually does, filling the room with fresh air and joy. In my case, filling it with courage and hope.
I looked at the sky, it was so beautiful, somewhat relaxing.
I took a deep breath, then exhaled everything off my chest.

Jungkook: I need to put an end to this...
Sam: End to what?

I turned around. Ah, I completely forgot we share a room together.

Jungkook: Good morning. You're not sleeping?
Sam: Morning. As you can see, I'm not. Should I be?

She gave me a smirk before slowly coming closer to look at the sky through our gigantic window together.

Jungkook: *Smile* No. You're pretty early, do you usually wake up at this hour?
Sam: *Proud* I'm an early bird. I like my work done asap.
Jungkook: We're on the same boat, then.
Sam: I may come out as nosy right now... But I want to ask you something, if you don't mind.
Jungkook: Sure. What is it?
Sam: Earlier... You said you need to put an end to something... Could you share it with me?

I don't know if I should talk about it. She doesn't know about what happened back then. Then again, Mark, Lisa & Jimin-ah don't know, either. I haven't told any one of them, yet.

Sam: Hey.

Unexpectedly, she put her hand on my back, patting it reassuringly with a gentle smile on her face.

Sam: Wanna talk about it? I'm a good listener.
Jungkook: ... Sure, I guess...

I looked up at the sky as I began talking peacefully, as if we were the only ones on this planet.

Jungkook: I made a horrible mistake a couple of days ago.
Sam: What mistake?
Jungkook: I did something I shouldn't have, causing pain to both of my best friends instead. Everything would've been good now if only I kept my mouth shut.
Sam: There's more to it, isn't it...
Jungkook: ... The thing is, there's a friend I really like...
Sam: Y/N?

I was a bit surprised hearing her say her name with such confidence, but I nodded in agreement.

Jungkook: Or at least I thought that way.
Sam: What do you mean?
Jungkook: I guess... I was just mad she was always with Taehyung, they always seemed so close. I hated it.

Not for even a second, her eyes were focused on me the whole time.

Jungkook: ... I hated it because I probably knew damn well that he understood her way better than I did. I hated how close and connected they are because I never was. Because I never understood neither one of them completely, and they did...

There was a moment of silence, so I assumed that I should keep talking.

Jungkook: *Snicker* I'm such a loser, aren't I?
Sam: You're not a loser, Jungkook. Don't say that.
Jungkook: It's okay. I knew that long ago anyways.