Unbelievable Words.

Y/N: WHAT!? You didn't tell him!?
Jimin: *Panic* I know, y/n, I know! What should I do, I'm so nervous!
Y/N: (Burying my face into my palm) Ah~ Jimin-ah~!

Jimin is a good friend of mine. We met in the most unexpected way we could, but I'm glad it happened that way because she's really wonderful.
Because, after she joined us, there are two Jimin's, we decided to call them differently: Jimin-ah for her, and Jimin-ssi for ChimChim.

Y/N: Jimin-ah, he's the first person who you should've told this to.
Jimin: I know, but do you know how many dates and people left me because of this? I was so scared to tell him right away because I don't know how he'll react!
Y/N: Well he sure ain't act okay!
Jimin: What if he'll leave me too, y/n?

She dated a lot of people throughout her life until she met Yoongi. So now these two have been dating since... quite a while. I knew what situation she was in, so I felt really bad for her.
I sat next to her and patted her back to calm her down.

Y/N: Now there... He's not that type of guy to leave you because of this. Just... Try to slowly tell him.
Jimin: ... Slowly?
Y/N: Yeah, like giving signs and pointing on things related to this. Slowly.
Jimin: I don't know, y/n...
Y/N: It will be okay, Jimin. You'll see...

After a few moments of insecurely looking at me, she finally let out a smile.

Jimin: Thanks, y/n. What would I do without you?
Y/N: *Jokingly* Panic.
Jimin: *Laughing* True.
Y/N: Let's get ready now, shall we?

She gave me a nod and we both stood up and got ready. 
Jimin came back from her business trip so she decided to surprise everyone, and I decided to help her with that.

Jimin: How's TaeTae, by the way?
Y/N: Much better. He slowly began to remember Yoongi, and there are moments when he remembers something about Jin too.
Jimin: What about you, y/n?
Y/N: He always says he sees a girl that's blurry, but he can't quite recognize who is she nor the memory.
Jimin: The same one he saw alongside that churro castle?
Y/N: *Chuckle* Yeah, that one.
Jimin: What if it's you?
Y/N: Nah, I don't think so. He kept saying that she was way paler than I am, and she wore a dress...
Jimin: Yeah... No way that's you. No way in hell someone could possibly drag you into one.

I laughed at that. That's true, she wasn't wrong, I never liked dresses, so I only wore them on special occasions.

Jimin: ... He still doesn't remember you?

I stopped for a second, then gently shook my head as I went on continuing to fold my clothes and put them in the backpack.

Y/N: *Smiling* But that's okay. He got so comfortable that it feels like we are best friends again. He's happy, that's all that matters.
Jimin: You're right.
Y/N: Shall we?
Jimin: Yup. Let's go!

We went out of the house to meet the boys and Mark. Lisa was supposed to be with us too today, but "something urgent came up", so she had to leave.
I was so excited to see their reaction, they didn't see her for quite a while.

Jimin: Y/N-ah! Over here!

I turned around after hearing the voice while I was searching for them in the comic book cafe, only to find Jiminie cutely smiling and waving with his entire stretched arm like a little child. I smiled to myself and waved back as I was approaching them.

Jimin: Y/N-ah~! Hi~!
Y/N: (Hugging Jimin) Jimin-ssi~!
Jungkook: "Ssi"? 
Yoongi: Does that mean-?
Jimin-ah: *Waving* Hi guys!
Hoseok: *Gasp* Jimin-ah!