Mine.

Three months have passed since the bully thing happened. Luckily they didn't bother anyone after that.
As for us, we were pretty much the same- guys were busy working on their comeback, Jimin-ah began coming here more often and our deal... Let's say it's progressing slowly... Very slowly.

Jungkook: Oi, Jimin-ssi (지민씨).
Jimin: *Annoyed* What.
Jungkook: Pass me the cola.

It took him one glare to make Jk roll his eyes in annoyance and obey him.

Jungkook: May I please have cola?
Jimin: Here.
Jungkook: (Snatching it from his hand) Jeez. You don't have to act like my mom when I was a teenager.
Jimin-ah: *Laughing* You're still a teenager, though.
Jungkook: Not as problematic as I used to be.
Namjoon: Can someone help me, please?
Jimin-ah: With what?
Jin: The four of us, Namjoon, Taehyung, Yoongi, and I are playing a betting game.

The betting game, huh? That caught my attention, sounds fun.

Y/N: How does it work?
Jin: Well... Basically, all you have to do is...
Namjoon: Let's just leave it to Taehyung.
Jin: Yeah.
Y/N: (Raising an eyebrow) Why him?
Namjoon: Because he came up with the game.
Y/N: Oh.
Jimin-ah: (Grabbing my hand and pulling me up) Come on, y/n, let's go, it will be fun!

Just like that, I was dragged into playing this game, almost tripping myself because Jimin was clumsy, as always.

Jimin-ah: *Excited* So, what is it about?
Taehyung: Easy. We write down on the paper some challenges/bets and put them here.

He then proceeded to show us the glass bowl filled with a few folded papers.

Taehyung: We choose who to challenge and pick one of these folded papers while saying "I challenge you," and then say the name of your target. The one who can't complete the task written on the paper will do whatever the winner says.
Y/N: Okay, but what if both challengers complete the task successfully?
Taehyung: Ha! I knew you would ask that! That's why, I, the great creator of this amazing game, Kim Taehyung, has set another rule!
Jimin-ah: And that would be...?
Taehyung: Who completes the challenge first, wins.
Y/N: Makes sense.
Jimin-ah: Alright, I'm playing!
Y/N: Count me in.
Yoongi: So who's gonna play? Stacey, do you want to go first?

Even though Yoongi began opening up more and more, it was still unusual seeing him talk to Jimin, which was unusual for her too because it's not easy getting his attention.

Jimin-ah: (Nervous, pointing at herself) A-ah-me???
Yoongi: Yes.
Jimin-ah: *Blushing* Um... O-okay. Sure.
Jin: Great! Now that it's settled, let's add a few more challenges!
Namjoon: *Excited* Excellent! I had a few more bets in mind.
Jin: Like opening candies with their toes! That way I'll always win that one!

The two of them high-fived each other for their "good strategy" while we all exchanged a "wtf/confused" face.

Taehyung: Um... No.
Yoongi: That's definitely out.
Y/N: Why? I think it'll be fun.
Jimin-ah: Yeah, I think so too.

Now, the ones who received a "wtf/surprised" face were us.

Namjoon: Don't mind them. They don't know how to have fun.
Jin: Yeah. That's why no one obeys them.
Yoongi: *Smirk* Never saw you disobeying me, though, hyung ().
Jin: Shut up. You never disobeyed me, either.
Yoongi: *Shrug* Can't agree with that.
Jin: *Glaring* So it was you who ate my cookies that day, huh? Wasn't it???
Yoongi: No.