First Trip... Finally (It's Been 86 Years...)

It all went well, and because of that, I was happy.

All: Cheers~!

The sound of glasses ringed in the place we usually hang out to eat.

Namjoon: Aah I can't believe it's already over.
Hoseok: This is it, guys. We finally made it!
Manager1: Congratulations on your debut~!

I didn't know whether I was excited or nervous because we finally debuted after all these years of hard training, but it doesn't matter right now. We'll see what the future brings us.

Stylist1: Seokjin-ah, pass me that one over there, please.
Jin: Ah, yes, seonbaenim ((선배님) senior, someone older in the group of people)!

It was really crowded, everyone was here- my teammates, our stylists, managers, and staff.
I glanced at y/n. I was really concerned about her, knowing that ever since her mother left, she didn't like crowded places and when there were more than 4 people in her house. I wonder how does she feel being here, is she nervous? Does she hate it? Ah... Sometimes it's really hard to read her and understand what she's feeling and thinking about...
But, on my surprise, she didn't seem nervous or uncomfortable at all. In fact, she was happy. She laughed with the rest of the team so brightly, and that alone made me happy and gave me the reason to smile as well.
I quietly took out the camera and took a photo of her, but of course...

Click!

It was really loud, and the light went on which made some members dumbfounded, some of them startled and y/n confused.

Taehyung: 'Ah... I forgot to turn the lighting off...'
Namjoon: What are you doing?
Yoongi: Where are your manners? Who taught you to take out technology while eating?
Taehyung: (Playing cool) What? I just wanted to capture a memory, that's all.
Jungkook: ... Of us ugly eating?
Taehyung: No genius. Of us finally debuting and celebrating.
Hoseok: Why don't we take a group picture then?
Jimin: *Excited* That sounds good!
Taehyung: After we finish our food, I'll take a picture.
Y/N: But you're a part of this, wouldn't it be a little weird not to have you on the photo?
Taehyung: Nah, it's totally okay.

As planned, we came out and were about to take a group picture. 
I was about to take my camera out when I realized it wasn't with me, so I got worried.

Taehyung: Wait here, I'll go back for a sec. I must've forgotten the camera inside-
Jimin: Chill bro, let's go!

He and Jungkook basically dragged me back to where everyone was. Then I saw y/n with my camera.

Y/N: Alright, get ready!
Taehyung: Give it back!
Y/N: I'm not a part of your group so I'll take this one. After I finish you can do whatever you want.
Taehyung: Y/N-ie!
Y/N: Hehe~!

This brat. She just stuck her tongue out as she was preparing to take a photo. I wanted to go and grab the camera as soon as I could, but everyone was holding me back when y/n already took it.
Gosh, who knows what that disaster even looks like...

Unfortunately, because we finally debuted, we couldn't hang out with y/n as often as we used to. Not even sneaking was a good option because we were all tired as hell and because no one wants to go with me.
We decided to go on a vacation together, just the ten of us- no managers, no staff, just us. Even though we were busy, we found some time to book the train tickets and go to the old place- Incheon (인천).

Jin: *Laughing* Finally all of us are here! Good thing that no one overslept!
Hoseok: Right? Like the last time lmao!
Jimin: *Crying* We should've asked y/n to drive us to Incheon (인천) instead hahaha!
Yoongi: *Laughing* Hahaha that would have been way cheaper!
Jungkook: (Burying his face into his palm) Sigh, let me live, Gosh...
Taehyung: (Enjoying all of this) Never.
Y/N: It feels so weird, considering that this is actually our first trip together.
Mark: I know right? It feels really unusual to hang out with so many people.
Lisa: You still didn't get used to this?
Mark: Meh, so-so.
Namjoon: It's still nice, though. And we managed to book really good rooms at my mom's workplace as well.
Yoongi: Those rooms are hella awesome! But of course, nothing beats y/n's beds and massage chairs.
Mark: Those are the best!
Yoongi: *Acknowledging* Right?