Brother-in-Law?

[Taehyung's P.O.V.]

September once again...
Jk's birthday went well. Because of the incident that happened last year, y/n and I decided to buy him a present together, which was really fun.
But now that we became idols, we always try to maintain our image and go to shows and stuff, because of what we can't see Lisa, Mark and y/n that often T^T
Besides, even when we see them, they always say she's busy with school because it's her final year.

Jungkook: Huh? I'll have to quit school?
Bang PD: Sorry, Jungkook, but yes. We need you all the time since you're the main and most important one.
Hoseok: (A bit jokingly) That's a bit offensive, PD-nim. Aren't we all important?
Bang PD: That's not what I meant, Hoseok. You all know that you're equally important in this group.
Namjoon: I think what PD-nim is trying to say is that Jungkook holds the most important role here.
Bang PD: Exactly. He's a dancer, rapper, AND vocalist, so it's a bit tough for him.
Jin: Does that mean he has more practice?
Jungkook: Well, duh.
Taehyung: How do you manage to accomplish everything when you also have school, then?
Bang PD: That's exactly the problem. Because of that, I think it would be best if you graduate after this year and quit school.
Yoongi: Yeah, I think that would be the best option.
Jin: I agree with Yoongi.
Bang PD: Of course, we can't decide all by ourselves. If you want, you can keep going to school, but if you think the same as all of us, Jungkook, you should quit. It's your decision so we won't meddle in it, but please decide as soon as possible.
Jungkook: *Nod* Okay, PD-nim.

~~~

Taehyung: So what will you do?
Jungkook: I think I'll just quit school.
Jin: So you decided, huh?
Jungkook: I won't manage to keep this up any longer, it's really tiring.
Yoongi: Yeah, it is hard...
Jungkook: I don't even get enough sleep anymore. The moment I finish my practice I run to go to school and when I finish it I go back to practice.
Taehyung: Yeah, we can see by your eyebags that you're beginning to look a lot like a descendant of a panda.
Hoseok: Yeah.
Jungkook: So I'll tell PD-nim about that a bit later because I need to bring y/n something.

Y/N...?

Yoongi: What is it? 
Namjoon: If it's not necessary, I think you should wait until we all go and see her.
Jimin: That's right. It's not fair that you can see her more than we can!
Yoongi: True.
Jungkook: Um, well... I'm not sure if it is, but it does seem really important.
Jin: What is it?
Jungkook: It's her ring.
Taehyung: Again?
Jungkook: Yeah.
Jin: How does that seem important?
Jungkook: It's her mom's.
Jin: Oh...
Jungkook: Yeah. So I should go before she finds out-
Taehyung: See ya guys later.

I took it as I left.
I don't know why I acted like this for no reason, but I couldn't stand it.
While on the bus I dialed her number. It didn't ring long until someone picked up.

Taehyung: Where are you?
Y/N: *Confused* Erm... Home, why?
Taehyung: I'm coming over.
Y/N: W-what? You mean- like- now???
Taehyung: No, I meant tomorrow, y/n. And why are you so nervous, is there something wrong about it? Were you expecting someone else?
Y/N: N-no, I just-
Taehyung: Great. I'll be there in 5 minutes then.

And I hung up. I let out a long exhale, looking through the window. 

Taehyung: 'Why was it so hard talking to her, even via phone?'

Finally arrived. The door was open, and when I came in, y/n was packing something in the kitchen.

Taehyung: (Approaching her) Need some help?
Y/N: *Startled* Oh my Gosh don't sneak behind me like that!
Taehyung: Sorry. I just arrived.
Y/N: Oh.
Taehyung: So... Need help?
Y/N: No, I'm just packing the present.
Taehyung: (A bit irritated) It's for that guy you mentioned some time ago whose birthday was coming up, isn't it?
Y/N: *Impressed* Wow, you remember??? Yes, it is! Auntie and I just finished this cake, so I want to pack it nicely and give it to him.