Reconcile.

Manager: No.
Unknown: But I want to see him!
Manager: I am sorry, but you are currently in the property of BigHit Entertainment. If you are not qualified as a family member of any of the crew members or members themselves, you cannot enter this property, so please leave.
Unknown: But I am! I'm Taehyung's girlfriend!
Manager: *Sigh* I'll call the security... Again.
Unknown: No, you can't do that!

For almost weeks now this girl has been trying to get into our company, claiming she's Taehyung's girlfriend.

Namjoon: *Scoff* What a bullsh*t...

She's also been waiting for us outside for the entire day until we came out of the place, it was terrifying.
So Taehyung was right, after all- we had a stalker.
Hate was still roaming around us, but this time, it wasn't as gloomy and dark as it was before, because we had hope again- we had y/n and others to remind us of that.

Yoongi: What should we write for the second verse?
Namjoon: I don't know. I'm still thinking.
Jin: Hm... Should we make Jungkook-ah rap there instead?
Hoseok: I like that. What do you think, Kookie?
Jungkook: *Nod* I'm good with that.

Jk passed the exams, so we were all expecting his graduation ceremony, as well as y/n's, which was on the same day.

Yoongi: You got a message, Jungkook.

We heard a phone ring. The moment he saw the phone, he was smiling from ear to ear.

Jimin: What's the creepy face for?
Jungkook: *Happy* Look, guys! (To Jimin, annoyed) And shut up, it wasn't creepy at all!

He stretched his arm out, showing us our new chat.

[Get Stick Bugged Chat]

SamSam: Best of luck, guys~!
SamSam: Don't slack off or else we're going to go there and beat your asses, got it? Lol
SamSam: And don't skip your meals, especially you. Give your all but also have a break once in a while
SamSam: We believe in you, boys! See you later, Jungkookie ^^

Jimin: Ohoho~ Jungkook-ah~!
Namjoon: *Smile* You finally found yourself a girlfriend, huh?
Jungkook: (Embarrassed) Shut up, hyung (). What kind of nonsense is that?

But even though he has said that after I pointed that out, I could still see the corner of his lips forming a smile after checking that message once more.
Gosh, just date already, it's so obvious you two are meant for each other.

Yoongi: Why isn't Jim replying?
Taehyung: *Pout* Y/N-ie and Lisa haven't wrote to us, too.
Hoseok: Maybe they're busy. I mean you do know that Lisa is working hard and y/n is helping her dad out.
Jin: Yeah...

*Ding!*

Jimin: Oh! Another message arrived.
Jin: Let me see.

[Get Stick Bugged Chat]

I.M.MonaLiSa: You worked hard pals
I.M.MonaLiSa: Good job

Jimin.ssi: Thank you~ :*

PorterClark: Did you guys have lunch?

...

Namjoon: ... PorterClark?

[Get Stick Bugged Chat]

PorrrnessianParrrapio: y/n wtf