Like Good Old Times.

The next day after introducing myself to Taehyung for the second time (for him it was the first), we suggested him to visit us more often, to talk with us whenever he feels like it and to ask us anything because he wants to know more about his past, about the memories that are forgotten, so he asked if he could visit me some day, to which I said yes.
I asked him if it would be okay to call his other friends, to which he was more than happy to say yes, which was good.
I called Jungkook to tell him that so he could call Bangtan over, but because he was in the dorm, I had to call him instead.

Y/N: Did you tell them?
Jungkook: Yes. The day after we had that talk.
Y/N: Thank God, finally. How are they?
Jungkook: Shocked. *Sigh* I just hope that they won't get mad at me for not telling them all this time.
Y/N: They won't. I'm sure they'll understand.
Jungkook: I really hope so.
Y/N: Tae asked me to come over to my house, so why don't you all come as well? Lisa and Mark will be here too.
Jungkook: *Shook* Wait, he asked? I-I don't think that would be a great idea, y/n... You know he was still mad at me after that time...
Y/N: I know, but you need to stop this at once, you two are best friends, you're brothers!
Jungkook: Tell that to him. It's not me who's avoiding him, it's the other way around.
Y/N: Anyways, you should all come and see him. He needs to know if he doesn't remember, and he needs to see you if he does.
Jungkook: You're right... Alright, I'll tell the others to get going. We'll be there in an hour maybe. Inform us if something happens, alright?
Y/N: Okay, I will. Bye.
Jungkook: Bye, y/n.

I hung up as I went to the kitchen and join Mark and Lisa.

Y/N: What are you going to make?
Mark: I don't know, honestly. We were thinking of making lava cake but Lisa said that only you can make that lava cake better than the two of us.
Lisa: (Searching on her phone) Hm... This Gamjatang ((감자탕) Search on google if you are interested in how it looks, I'm sorry- A/N) looks pretty nice. (To me) What do you think, y/n?

She was holding her phone as she showed me the picture on the app.

Y/N: Woah, it looks so delicious!
Lisa: Should we make that?
Y/N: Yes! Let's make that one. But... There are ten of us, we need more than just that...
Lisa: Does Jjambbong (짬뽕) sound good to you?
Y/N: Hm... Yeah, sure. Let's make that too.
Mark: And we can make some Gimbap (김밥) too!
Lisa: Omg yes!

In the end, we added Doenjang jjigae (된장찌개) into our list of dishes as well as kimchi (김치), Chuncheon dakgalbi (춘천 닭갈비), and a lot of other dishes.
Because we didn't see Taehyung for so long we decided to prepare for him a very nice and simple 'welcome back' party (if you can call it that way).
Lisa and Mark were in charge of cooking and I was (as always) in charge of decorating. While they were preparing food and didn't need my help I was decorating in the backyard until one of them wouldn't call me to help them turn on the cooking machines or wash the dishes.
After an hour the boys have finally arrived.

Hoseok: We're here~!

I came back inside to greet the boys.

Y/N: Hello~!
Jin: Y/N-ah~!
Jimin: We missed you so much!

We hugged each other. Ah~ I didn't see these boys for ages!

Yoongi: *Jokingly* It feels like years have passed since the last time we saw you!
Y/N: Tell me about it. It was so boring without you!
Hoseok: (Looking around) Where're the others?
Jin: Woah it smells so good! Is someone cooking?
Namjoon: *Smiling* You guessed right.