Full of Surprises.

I was in my room. Today is the day I am going to meet a very famous chef, Lee Changbin, who is professional at baking and decorating exclusive cakes, so I've been in front of my closet since this early morning... 5 am to be exact.
It took me some time until I finally found something casual yet classy to wear. I didn't want to look like I've been preparing for this since morning (which, apparently, I was), but I also didn't want to look like I didn't care about this meeting at all.
Auntie and Mr. Changbin are very close friends, so she asked him to come here and teach me some baking and decorating skills. And now, he's finally here! He came all this way from Paris to Korea, just to meet me and Auntie for 3 days... Or 4... I don't really remember.
As I was saying, when I finally found the perfect outfit, I decided to put on a perfume, and my favorite one at that.
But when I sprayed it...

Y/N: Eh??? No- don't tell me-

I shook it as hard as I could, only to find it completely empty.

Y/N: Nooooooooo! What should I do now!? 

I walked around my room nervously, avoiding all the mess that I've caused while choosing what to wear.

Y/N: Hmm... Maybe this can work...

An idea just came to my mind. I came down and saw the boys sitting on the kitchen table and having breakfast. Before I approached them I looked at my wrist watch. 8:30 am.

Y/N: Huh? You're pretty early today, guys.
Hoseok: *Mouthful* Mm! Mh! Hlll y/n* (Mm? Oh! Hello y/n!)
Namjoon: We were bored, so we came here earlier.
Jin: Yup, yup!

Then I looked at Taehyung. That little brat was eating without even looking at me... He'll be the one I'll do this to, then.
I approached him, and hugged him from the back. He stopped eating, frozen still like a stone, while everyone looked at me confused.

Taehyung: ... What the hell do you think you're doing?
Y/N: Just shut up. I need your back.
Taehyung: What for?
Y/N: You smell kinda nice... More or less, and my perfume is all out-
Taehyung: Get off me then, you little parasite!
Y/N: You think I enjoy this? No one would ever want to touch a gross booger like you. I have no other choice. You should be honored, even.
Taehyung: I said get off!

He said that as he tried to shoo me away, but I squeezed his neck even tighter.

Y/N: Come again, flea?
Taehyung: You won't steal my smell! My cologne isn't cheap either you know!?
Y/N: (Sticking out my tongue) None of my concern. You don't need it anyways.
Taehyng: 'Forget her being cute, she's just irritating!'
Taehyung: Ya* ((야) (informal) hey)! Get back over here!

He said that as he rashly stood up from his chair to chase me while the rest of the members were just laughing and eating.
I don't know what happened for us to end like this, but... Here we are I guess.
Since it's summer already, boys and I now hang around more often, which is good!

[Flashbacks]

All: Surprise~!
Y/N: *Surprised* W-what is this?
Jimin: Good luck on your exams~!
Jungkook: *Happy* Fighting, y/n!
Namjoon: Don't worry, you'll do great, just don't lose your cool.
Y/N: But- how did you know that I-
Hoseok: Waaaaah this girl jinja (진짜)! You already forgot???

I looked confused at them. Forgot what?

Jimin: (Chuckling a little) You said you were preparing for your finals!
Y/N: Oh.. Right, I did.
Y/N: 'I totally forgot about that...'
Yoongi: And Jungkook told us that it was today.
Jin: So we, but mostly I, prepared some sweets for you!