Sweater Weather

Suggested by itgirl188

Pony: All I am is a man. I want the world in my hands.

Ash: I'm sorry Pony but you can't rule the world even if you tried.

Pony: I hate the beach but I stand in California with my toes in the sand.

Ash: you've never been outside of Tulsa...

Pony: Use the sleeves of my sweater let's have an adventure. Head in the clouds but my gravity's centered.

Ash: Um...

Pony: Touch my neck and I'll touch yours. You in those little high waisted shorts.

Ash: Pony...you okay?

Pony: She knows what I think about and what I think about.

Ash: Who's she?

Pony: One love, two mouths. One love, one house. No shirt, no blouse. Just us, you find out. Nothing that I wouldn't wanna tell you about.

Ash: What?

Pony: Cause it's too cold for you here and now, so let me hold both your hands in the holes of my sweater.

Ash: Do you want me to come over pony?

Pony: If I may just take your breath away. I don't mind if there's not much to say. Sometimes the silence guides the mind to a place so far away.

Ash: Pony I'm confused. We both know you're smarter than me so use English.

Pony: and then I watch your face. Put my finger on your tongue cause you love the taste.

Ash: um...you've never put your finger in my mouth...wait...is this sweater weather?

Pony: Yep!

Ash: I hate you

Pony: Liar

A/N: I hoped you liked it itgirl188 if you want me to change it then tell me so I can.