Locked Away

Dallas: if I got locked away and we lost it all today. Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same?

Lexi: Tex, what's wrong? Are you seriously questioning if I love you?

Dallas: if I showed you my flaws. If I couldn't be strong. Tell me honestly. Would you still love me the same?

Lexi: Dallas I love you get that in your goddamn head.

Dallas: if I judged for life, man, would you stay by my side? Or would you say goodbye? Can you tell me right now?

Lexi: Dal, you know I love you for you. Of course i'd stay.

Dallas: if I couldn't buy you all the fancy things in life. Shawty would it be all right? Come on show me that you know.

Lexi: Dallas, you know you don't have to buy me fancy things to make me happy...

Dallas: so tell me would you really ride for me? Baby tell me would you die for me? Would you spend your whole life with me? Would you be there to always hold me down?

Lexi: I would Texas. I would anyway anytime anywhere.

Dallas: tell me would you really cry for me? Baby don't lie to me. If I didn't have anything I wanna know would stick around.

Lexi: Dallas baby. What's wrong. You're scaring me. Do you want to break up? I'm confused. Do you not trust me?

Dallas: if I got locked away and we lost it all today. Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same?

Lexi: Goddamn it Dallas! I fucking love you okay! I've been with you through thick and thin. If you don't love me tell me!

Dallas: Dang Lex, it's just a prank. I love you alright.

Lexi: For fuck sakes Dal. You scared me! I thought you were gonna end it.

Dallas: I'd never Angel. I'll see you later Lex.

Lexi: Bye!
*******************************************

I completely forgot about this 😂 stay gold!
~Caity💛