How Long

Dallas: I admit. I was wrong. What can I saw girl. Can't you break my head and not my heart?

Amber: You alright Dal?

Samantha: I was drunk, I was gone, that don't make it right, but I promise there were no feelings involved.

Amber: what?

Dallas: She said, "Boy, tell me honestly. Was it real or just for show?". She said, "Save your apologies baby, I just gotta know."

Amber: Did you cheat on Lex again.

Samantha: How long has this been goin' on?
You been creepin' 'round on me. While you callin' me "baby."

Amber: Huh? How long has what been going on...Dallas Tucker Winston what did you do to Lex!

Dallas: How long has this been goin' on? You been actin' so shady. I've been feelin' it lately, baby.

Amber: Tell me what the fuck is going on....

Samantha: I'll admit, it's my fault, but you gotta believe me. When I say it only happened once.

Amber: What happened once...OMG DALLAS TUCKER WINSTON! DID YOU CHEAT ON LEXI WITH SAMANTHA?!

Dallas: No Amber...this is a prank...

Amber: You suck

Dallas: You swallow

Samantha: lol...I'm gonna go now...

Amber: I'm gonna go to your place and slap you silly...

Dallas: Lexi will protect me. Oh...she's reading this right now...

Amber: I'm coming for you Winston.
*******************************************

Well I hope you liked it TheOutsiders105 if you didn't I can always change it if you want me too. Stay gold people!
~Caity💛