Wings Part 2

So I don't care what you say this is what happens right after the lyric prank. This is also in 3rd person soo yeah. Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛

Dallas ran out of his room and straight to Lynn's place where she shared with Shayla, Mallory, and Sam. Once he got there Lynn saw him and threw a vase at him and he moved away as it missed him by a bit crashing out the door.

"GET OUT!" Lynn screamed at him throwing more things.

"Get out Dallas before we let her kill you," Mal said holding her back.

Shayla and Sam started pushing him out until he snapped.

"CAITLYN LOOK! I DIDN'T MEAN TO I WAS DRUNK!" he yelled and Lynn turned around with anger and hatred.

"Get the fuck out of my house!" she snapped and lunged at Dally.

Mal tried to grab her but was too late. She knocked him to the ground and started punching him.

"I hate you I hate you I hate you!" she yelled punching him repeatedly.

The gang came in and Darry, Soda, and Pony grabbed Lynn as Two and Johnny helped Dally up.

"Caitlyn what is wrong with you?!" Soda asked her.

"H-he fucking cheated on me! For the thousandth time!" she said started to cry.

"Caitlyn I-I'm sorry I-" he started but Johnny put his hand over his mouth.

"Dallas not now" he whispered and Dally looked like he was about to cry.

Lynn looked at him with betray and disgust.

"Why?" she asked getting close to him.

"I...I don't know" he muttered and she started for the door but Dally grabbed her arm tightly.

"Let go of me," she said sternly.

"Caitlyn please," he said his grip getting tighter.

"Dallas you're hurting me," she said trying to get out from his grip.

"Caitlyn I-" he started but she cut him off.

"DALLAS LET GO! YOU'RE HURTING ME!" she screamed out stunning him as he let go and she ran out.

The whole gang looked at him and shook their heads. Lynn ran to the lot and sat there with her blade in her hands.

"What did I do wrong?" she muttered to herself.

She placed her blade to her wrist until she saw Dallas walking up to her. She shook her head and quickly cut her wrist.

"No! Lynn stop!" he screamed taking the knife but it was too late.

She looked at him and closed her eyes as she passed out. Dallas was looking down trying to wake her up.

"Lynn no I please wake up" he pleaded but knew there was no point in sitting there trying to wake her up.

He picked her up and ran back to her place. He bursted in and the gang looked at him upset.

"Dallas what did you do?!" Soda yelled.

Soda was always the closest to Lynn. They were twins of course so why wouldn't they be?

"I-I don't know I-I didn't mean it. I didn't mean it" he rambled collapsing to the ground in tears.

"I didn't mean to hurt her. I didn't mean to hurt her. I didn't mean to hurt her" he kept repeating. It was all it seemed he could get out.

Soda and Darry were fixing up her wrist as Johnny was sitting next to Dal trying to calm him down. This only made it worse.