DALLAS

For boiitslaila24

For boiitslaila24

Laila
I was sitting on Dally's bed with the sheets around me when Dally came running up smiling. Odd.

"Hey, Lai! Get up!" he said and I raised a brow getting up.

The sheet dropped and he looked at me smirking.

"Knock it off," I said and slipped on my clothes.

"Come on! Let's go!"

"Where!" I wined and he dragged me out and to the car.

Eventually, we pulled up to a house and I raised a brow again.

"Why are we here Dal," I asked with a yawn. I was still sorta tired.

"You're gonna meet my friends," he said smiling and I jumped up happily.

"Really?!"

"Yes, now hurry up," he said and I laughed getting up.

We walked in and I saw a bunch of guys. Damn. They were cute but didn't even compare to Dallas. He was like a goddamn God. They were like mere mortals. (Don't ask. I'm in like a Marvel kind of vibe rn)

"Damn, she's hot. Did you bring her over so we can have an orgy with her?" some guy in a Mickey Mouse shirt said.

"No Two-shit" Dallas snapped pulling me close.

"Two, stop pissing off Dallas," an older guy said walking in.

"Well, Dar, she is hot," Sodapop said. I knew him cause who didn't? He was known as the hottest guy in Tulsa. But then again it went Dallas then Soda. Dally will always be number one to me.

"Shut up before I pop you," Dallas said and I smirked kissing his cheek.

"Is she good in bed? Can I try her out?" some guy with fucked up teeth asked.

"You little s-"

"I'm not gonna date any of you. I'm Dally's and he is mine. That's that"

"Lai, this is Pony, Johnny, Darry, Two, Soda, and Steve"

"Guys, this is Laila"

"Hi" I heard a mix of them say.

Soon enough we were talking and hanging out. Suddenly Soda leaned towards me and whispered into my ear.

"You're hot"

I blushed.

"Ooo if you're gonna do Soda can you do me?" Steve asked with a grin.

"Me too," Two said startling me.

Dallas snarled and gripped my wrist tightly and dragged me to Bucks. When we got there to his room he pushed me against the wall and ripped off my clothes.

"You fucking whore. You belong to me. Me and me only. Got that!"

I flinched and didn't respond.

He attacked my neck and I moaned.

"You stupid little girl. Do you need a fucking lesson to be taught who the fuck you belong to?!"

I didn't answer

"You fucking bitch. I'm gonna fuck you until you can't walk tomorrow" he snapped and pushed me onto the bed and we had a wild night.

Shit. This sucked.