Done

Chelsea: You've been wearing that crown and tearing me down.

Soda: I can't even afford a crown. What areyo talking about.

Chelsea: It's been a while since you've treated me right. You strung me along for far to long 'cause I never gave up the fight, until now.

Soda: What the hell do you mean.

Chelsea: It's gonna hit you hard til you see stars.

Soda: Can you cause it's getting really boring at the DX.

Chelsea: It's gonna put through you a world of hurt. Oh I don't believe in getting even but giving what you deserve. Oh my, oh my.

Soda: Oh my, oh my I'm bored...

Chelsea: Mama always told me that I should play nice. She didn't know you when she gave me that advice.

Soda: ...

Chelsea: I'm through, with you. You're one bridge I'd like to burn. Bottle up the ashes, smash the urn. I'm through with you, la ti da. I don't wanna be your just for fun. Don't wanna be under your thumb. All I wanna be is done, done.

Soda: Okay. Bye. I'm having a vrappy day and if this is supposed to be a joke than ha ha ha. I'm dying of laughter...that was sarcastically by the way...

Chelsea: You crossed the line too many times,
I'm gonna put you in your place. You play with dynamite don't be surprised when I blow up in your face. Oh my, oh my.

Soda: now where are you gonna get dynamite?

Chelsea: Mama always told me that I should play nice. She didn't know you when she gave me that advice.

Soda: this is another one of those pranks aren't they...I hate you.

Chelsea: Done by the band perry.

Soda: I'm gonna go die of boredom now...bye
*******************************************

Well I lied and ignored the fact that I should sleep. As Dally would probably say..."the sleep is for the weak" just kidding. Anyways TheOutsidersAngel I hoped you liked it. If you want any changes I'll make them. Sorry if I made Soda a little moody let's just say he had a little bit of sleep and a slow day. Stay gold everyone! (especially Soda)
~Caity