DALLAS

For LailaIzQueen I also did a little surprise at the end😉 hope you like it!

//

I was walking around the streets of Tulsa like always when I heard about faint whimpers. Odd...they were coming from the lot.

I walked past to see a girl with her head in her hands sobbing. I couldn't help but feel bad. I know. Odd but, something about her man, it was different.

"Hey," I said softly and she looked up. I saw a look of fear in her eyes but I also saw that the light in her eyes was gone. She looked like she lost her...spark. Her happiness.

"You okay?" I asked softly. Fuck I'm dumb. Of course, she isn't. She's crying.

She just looked at me shaking her head and got up running. What the fuck? I was gonna let her go cause fuck it but something made me go after her...well...I did go after her. I found myself running after her.

Moments later she kept running and running into the woods no one went to really when I saw a bridge. Where was she going?

She kept running and running until she got to the bridge. She stopped right in the middle of it. I saw her and everything poured out. All her feelings. The ones she had left. She got on top of the bridge sides sitting there. She looked up and muttered something and leaned forward. Holy shit.

"Hey, you!" I yelled loudly making her jerk her head towards me. I saw the tears in her eyes.

"W-what a-are y-you d-doing h-here" she stuttered. Only then did I get a look at her. Somewhat. I could see her brown eyes and hair but really that's all. I couldn't see from how far I was and I was afraid if I got closer she'd jump.

"Now doll, I don't think what you're doing is a good idea," I said softly.

"W-why d-do y-you f-fucking c-care" her voice seethed. She was angry.

"look, I'm guessing you don't know who I am. I'm Dallas. Dallas Winston"

I saw her eyes widen. She looked shocked.

"B-but I-I t-thought D-Dallas W-Winston d-didn't c-care a-about a-anyone..." she said softly. Fear laced her voice and eyes.

Slowly I walked forwards.

"STOP! DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!" she screamed loudly. She sounded scared.

"Look, I know I'm not a good guy and all but listen, I want to help so listen closely. I'm gonna walk over to you and help you down got it?" I said inching slowly.

"There is no helping me," she said and leaned forward. Quickly I ran over and pulled her away from the edge. She was kicking and screaming. Something about her wouldn't let me let her go. No matter how hard she hit.

"LET ME GO! LET ME FUCKING GO!" she shrieked as tears spilled from her eyes. She was going insane.

It wasn't until I knew I needed to do something. Quickly I gripped her arms and held her still so she was looking at me. Damn. She was fucking gorgeous. She had chocolate brown eyes and long brown hair. It was straight but had light waves in it. I knew that was just from it being easy and all.

"Please. L-let m-me g-go" her voice shook again. I didn't listen. I couldn't let go because she would just kill herself.

"No"

"P-please" she sobbed and there I realized I was hurting her. I saw the bruise and mark on her face. A light purple handprint around her neck. A cut on her arm. Her clothes tattered and ruined. What did the fuck happen?

I let go a bit and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her close. She hugged me and I played with her hair. She was beautiful. She smelt nice too.

"Now doll, what's wrong" I cooed. It was odd...

"M-my boyfriend j-just got done k-kicking me around..."

"What?! Who?!" I said with worry in my voice. I was genuinely worried.

"Why do you care so much..." she said softly and I sighed picking her up. She let out a yelp and I took her to a nearby tree where I sat down with her straddling my lap.

"Please tell me who did it. I can't explain it. I'm really worried..."

She sighed softly and laid her head on my chest as tears fell from her eyes. Quickly I wiped them.

"Bob. He's my boyfriend...he beats and rapes me...I just want to die" she said softly and I held her tightly but lightly.

"You won't ever see him again got it doll. You'll live with me got it?"

"You don't have to..." she said softly but I nodded quickly.

"I don't but I want to. I feel something different around you doll. Now, w-" I was cut off by a yell.

"Laila! What are you doing with that grease! Oh God! Baby, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it you know I didn't! Now come on let's go home" Bob said and grabbed her from me. I felt angry.

"Hey! Let her go!" I snapped and he laughed.

"And what are you going to do Winston. She's my girl and if I'm right I can do whatever I want"

I growled. "You lost her the moment you laid a hand on her" I snapped and he grinned.

"You mean, like this?" he smirked and groped her. I saw her flinch. Instantly, I punched him in the face knocking him out. Pussy.

At the same time the girl, who I figured out who's name is Laila, let out a scream and I went over hugging her. I picked her up carefully and carried her to Bucks. The way there she started talking.

"W-why d-did you d-do that f-for me..."

"That's no way to treat a girl," I said and she buried her face into my chest breathing softly.

I took her to my room where I laid her on my bed. She rested peacefully and soundly. She was honestly beautiful. She looked like a damn goddess. How could Bob hurt her? She was perfect. I'm gonna make her mine someday and well, three years later we got married and had two kids. Yeah, kids. I know. Even marriage is odd for who I was. The old me wouldn't have done what I did that day but now I'm not who I used to be. I made her realize how important she was and is to me to our kids to everyone. I love her and that won't ever change. I'll love her till my heart stops beating and even after. After all, we were...

unbreakable