WHEN YOU MAKE UP

~Sodapop~

Soda was standing on your porch waiting for you to open the door. Minutes later you looked back out your window to see he was still there. You didn't want to see him so you just left him going to your room and took a nap you were suddenly woken up by the sound of thunder. You looked out your window to see it was night and raining. You were about to go back to sleep when you saw Soda still standing there in the rain. He was looking down at something and you could see he was crying. You rolled your eyes and went downstairs opening the door. When he looked up at you his eyes lit up.

"Y/N! I-" he started but you cut him off.

"What do you want Soda," you said with your arms crossed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to add more stress onto you. I was just annoyed by some girls at the DX who were trying to flirt with me. I had a bad day and you had worse and I'm sorry I really am" he rambled and you moved motioning for him to come in.

Once he walked in you two sat on the couch talking.

"I never meant to do what I did. I shouldn't have yelled at you and told you that you were overreacting. The whole girl problem was nothing compared to yours. I was being selfish" he said quietly. He kept apologizing and telling you he was sorry how he never meant for any of this to happen.

It wasn't until it was 5 am and you both were still up. The rain stopped and he hugged you.

"Please forgive me?"

"I do forgive you"

"Really?!"

"Yes now shut up and cuddle with me"

"Yes ma'am"

You two ended up spending the day together cuddling away your stress.

~Dallas~

You found out your boyfriend was cheating on you so you went to Buck to talk. You and Buck have always friends. When you got there it was 12 am so you sat on the stool with a glass of whatever. You had Buck surprise you. You sat there drinking and complaining to him when you heard a deep soft tired voice behind you.

"Y/N?" he said tiredly but you could still hear some joy in his voice.

"Dallas now isn't the time," you said drinking again.

He nodded slowly walking away. You didn't even look at him. You sat there when Buck had an angry look on his face.

"What?"

"Go talk to him" he snapped and you rolled your eyes walking up the stairs you haven't been up in months.

When you got to his room you knocked and waited.

"Go away Buck" you heard him say weakly.

You ended up walking in sitting next to him. He couldn't look at you but you looked at him. You saw he let himself go. He reeked of alcohol and basically death. You saw he's lost some weight and it looked like a mess in his room. Not the normal mess but worse. Bottles were everywhere.

"Dallas," you said softly and you saw a tear roll down his face.

"What are you doing to yourself?"

"I don't know..."

"Tell me. What the hell is wrong with you?!" you snapped. You always cared for him.

He grabbed your wrist lightly. It was the one he left a bruise on the day you left but now 3 months later it was gone. You pulled your wrist away and you saw the hurt in his eyes. This wasn't the dangerous and risk-taking Dallas Winston it was the sad, depressed version.