SODAPOP

For: IzKatiebugMoment of silence again at the end so I hope you liked it IzKatiebug and Stay Gold!~Lynn💛

For: IzKatiebug
Moment of silence again at the end so I hope you liked it IzKatiebug and Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛

I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house. That don't bother me

It was just me at the house. No one was here. Not even my parents. Not even a friend. No one. Just me in this empty empty house.
(Damn that was just something else when I wrote that...)

I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out.

I was alone and not to mention I was single. My boyfriend and I broke up. How fun right?
(STAHP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!!!)

I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while even though goin' on with you gone still upsets me.

Every time I think of what we had hurts me. I wish I was with him again. I wish I was with Sodapop. Sodapop Curtis. That name haunted me.

There are days every now and again I pretend I'm okay...but that's not what gets me

My car ended up crashing so I went to the DX and I saw him. I saw Sodapop. It wasn't surprising since he worked there and I saw he was kissing her. Kissing Sandy. I saw him look at her with a smile. I could tell he was happy. After all, it was and is his first and final love...I put on a fake smile. What else could I do?

What hurts the most. Was being so close and having so much to say and watching you walk away.

"Hey, Jenna...what can I help you with?"

How I missed him. No. I couldn't miss him.

"Car broke down"

"Again?!"

"Yeah"

Never knowing what could have been and not seein' that lovin' you. Is what I was tryin' to do.

While he worked on the car I slowly started getting those memories back. Memories of us.

"I love you, Jenna Marie Lind"

"I love you too Sodapop Patrick Curtis"

It's hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go but I'm doin' it.

I left the DX that day not saying anything to him. Nothing after he finished fixing my car. I paid and left. I couldn't face him.

It's hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I'm alone.