SODAPOP

Before you read this play the song in the background then start reading. Let's hope I break some hearts 🙃

 Let's hope I break some hearts 🙃

For IzKatiebug

           I was on my way to Soda's place. A smile spread across my face. Today was his birthday and I lied saying I was busy but actually, I was going to surprise him. I was driving like normal when the car in front of me made a sharp turn into the next lane...odd. That was until I saw a car drive straight at me. I tried to swerve but it was too late...

"I love you Sodapop Curtis"

*CRASH*

Crashing, hit a wall
Right now I need a miracle
Hurry up now, I need a miracle

I woke up looking around frantically. Oh my God! I was alive! How...

I turned around and saw the damage of my car. An ambulance digging through it. Oh no.

"SODA! SODA! SODAPOP!"

Stranded, reaching out
I call your name but you're not around
I say your name but you're not around

I kept screaming. Screaming for help screaming for him. For anyone...I needed someone by me. Anyone.

"EMBER! SODA?!"

I stood up a sharp pain in my side. Oh God. It felt like someone was stabbing me...

"STOP STOP WAIT!" someone yelled. I looked over cautiously and saw something unbearable. Me...

I need you, I need you, I need you right now
Yeah, I need you right now

It felt like someone was pulling me away. Pulling me away from who I am where I was. No, I pushed back and gasped loudly.

Quickly I jolted back to reality and looked down. Blood pouring from my side...

"Miss. Miss? Can you tell me your name?"

I opened my mouth. I couldn't speak.

"It's okay. You're gonna be okay. Breathe. Is there someone we can call"

"C-ca"

"Come on hun. You can do it" someone spoke and held my hand caressing it with their thumb.

I smiled lightly and saw Soda.

"Soda? W-where's Emmy?"

He looked at me with a raised brow. His look softened.

"It's okay. I'm here. Can you tell me who I can call?"

"What do you mean Soda? You're right here..."