DALLAS

LailaIzQueen

Laila
Dallas and I were going at it when the door opened. Shit.

"Woah damn!" Steve commented and Dallas kept going not caring.

"D-Dallas the g-gang" I choked out and he chuckled.

"What's my name?" he asked with a smirk.

"Uh...can we uh...go?" Johnny asked quietly looking down. Pony looked down too.

"You're all nasty...Pone, Johnny, let's go" I heard Darry say and then footsteps.

The gang walked in closer and Dallas slapped my ass.

"Please," I asked and he smirked stopping. He pulled out but pinned my arms over my head.

"What's my name?" he asked and started teasing me under the covers.

"Dallas Tucker Winston," I said and he kept teasing me but right now I didn't care. I was right now focused on the whole gang staring at me and Dallas naked.

Two being his nasty ass self crept his fingers to my boob and Dallas snapped at him.

"No touching!" he said grabbing me harshly.

Soda had a small smirk and laughed.

"You two tell me how this plays out. I'm going home" he chuckled using his hands to motion to us and walked out.

"Dally...can you tell them to leave?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Not until you tell them what my name is," he said teasing me again.

"If she doesn't can I touch her?" Steve asked and Dally had a small smirk.

"Maybe," he said and started rubbing against me.

"Now tell me and tell them. What is my name?" he asked and I blushed looking away.

"Daddy" I whispered and he smirked looking at Two who was about to poke my boob when I snapped.

"Daddy! Your name is Daddy!" I yelled and he smirked along with Steve and Two.

"She's freaky," Two said with a chuckle and walked out.

"Very," Steve said and quickly grabbed my boob and ran out. (Fucking pervert)

Dallas quickly got up getting dressed and ran after them.

"STEVE!" he yelled angrily and I laid there shocked.

That night Dallas came back with bloodied knuckles.

"I got him for you babe" he smirked and I nodded.

He got into bed with me and held me close.

"I'm sorry," he said kissing my neck.

I nodded. "Let's just go to sleep..." I said quietly.

Let's just say from then on I always locked the door before Dallas and I would do IT.

I'm so sorry this took so long but I hoped you liked it and if you want anything changed tell me! Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛