Dear Future Husband Part 2

TheOutsiders105 here's part two and I hope you like it. I know it isn't that long but I hope this makes you smile! Stay Gold Kittens
~Kit-Kat💛

P.s. If you wonder why my notes are at the top instead of the bottom is cause these part twos or whatever need like a moment of silence in the end you know so yeah.

After the prank, Sam went to go visit Johnny. She looked at the Curtis's place but he wasn't there. She then went to the lot and saw him sitting by a wall on his phone. She sat next to him and held his hand.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean for that to make you feel like you weren't enough," she said not looking at him.

He looked at her saddened face and lifted it up to face him. She saw there were a purple bruise and a small cut on his face and cheek.

"Johnnycakes..." she trailed off.

He didn't really care of the bruise of the cut of anything really except for her. He kissed her gently and they both pulled away.

"I love you" he muttered and rested his head on hers.

"I love you too" she whispered back smiling.

"Who did that to you?" she asked gently stroking the cut.

"No one. I'm fine" he said smiling.

"No. You have a bruise and a cut you're not fine. Who did this to you!" she yelled at him.

"Sam! I'm fine!" he yelled back and she stood up.

"Why can't you tell me? I love you and I want you okay!" she said with tears threatening to spill.

"Sam, I love you too but I can't tell you," he said looking down.

"Why"

"Because you'll go after them and they'll hurt you. Then it will look like I depend on you to save me when I don't. I can take care of myself. I want for people to think I'm tuff. Not just some puppy-like always..." he huffed.

She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You are tuff Johnny I just want you safe. Was it your parents?" she asked as she rested her head on his chest.

"Yeah. They got drunk and I came home. They said I was out too much and they said I was worthless and whatever" he said with a small shrug.

"You're not worthless Johnny. Not to me not to the gang" she said running her hands through her hair.

"You know I know the gang and you love me but I just wish my parents loved me as much as you guys. It really makes me sad. Wondering if I'm even worth it" he said sadly.

"What?! Johnny you are worth it! Who cares what they think anymore all that matters is that you're here with me and the gang and happy. You don't need them okay? I love you and I don't want you to go. I wanna be with you for a long long time Johnny" she said kissing him and he smiled into the kiss.

Once they pulled away he held her face in his hands.

"I love you too," he said back and kissed her once more.

That day they realized as long as they had each other they could overcome anything. From then on they grew old together they lived together and they eventually got married. Along the way, his parents cleaned up their act and apologized for all they have done. Together Johnny and Sam lived a happy life and even in the afterlife.