DALLAS

Lynn
I was at my desk drawing and I was pretty proud of myself. It looked good for once. I was continuing it when the bell rang. I left the class and someone knocked down my stuff.

"Well look guys. What do we have here?" Bob asked.

"Looks like a whore," Randy said.

I picked up my stuff and walked away.

"Look Bob look at this trash," David said holding up the drawing.

"Give it back," I asked and they shook their heads and ripped it.

"You know for a Curtis you don't look anything like your brothers. All the girls love them while you? You couldn't even get a guy to like you let alone even a girl" he spat.

"Shut up" I mumbled.

"What was that bitch?!" he spat pushing me against the lockers.

"I'm not a lesbian first off and I'm not ugly," I said and he chuckled.

"Keep telling yourself that you freak. Why else do you think your mom and dad left you? It's because they couldn't take it so they ended their lives just to leave you and your disgusting greasy brothers. You're just another whore who needs to be taught a lesson. Do you need a lesson?" he said with a smirk and held his hand against my throat. I shook my head.

"Take her to the locker room" Bob ordered and soon everything went black.

-
I woke up and saw three guys surrounding me.

"Look it's the whore. She's awake!" he said chuckling.

"Guess what I found out Bob"

"What?"

"Lynn here has a big ol crush on Dallas Winston," he said and I blushed.

He started laughing. "Dallas may be desperate but shit he wouldn't even want your trashy ass. Teach her a lesson boys" he said smirking.

They started undoing my clothes and I started screaming.

"No! Stop!" I yelled but they didn't listen.

"Shh it'll be fun"

Hours later they stopped. They threw my clothes at me and left. But before Bob left he cut along my stomach the word slut. Once they left I started crying. I finally got dressed and walked home.

-
I went into my room and my brothers along with the gang looked at me confused.

"Lynn?" Soda asked and I locked my door.

Dallas
Lynn walked in and looked like a mess. No one knew this but I liked her ever since I got here. Man what was not to like. She was pretty no gorgeous, smart, funny, and so much more. I heard her door slam and then crying. Everyone looked at each other confused.

"Soda you should go see what's wrong..." Darry said.

"Why me why not Dallas or Pony or you?" he asked.

"Because girls like you," Pony said and he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah but this is our sister!"

"Just go Soda," Darry said and he sighed.

Lynn
"What?" I sniffled.

"Can I come in?" he asked and I panicked.

"N-no!" I snapped and he sighed.

"Lynn, what's wrong?" he asked and I started crying.

"Soda go away just go away!" I snapped and then it was silent.

After a while, nothing happened so I looked at my stomach as the word slut was across my stomach. It wasn't too deep so I hoped it wouldn't scar. I started thinking...maybe he was right...I grabbed a razor and sat there. Maybe I should just end it all I thought and suddenly the door opened.

Dallas
Soda came into the room with a sad look.

"She won't let me in and the door is locked..." he said and I got up.

"I'll pick the lock," I said and got up walking to her room.

I picked the lock and opened the door and saw her sitting there with a razor in her hand. She quickly hid it and ran from me. I went over to her and she was curled into the corner crying.

"Lynn look at me" I demanded. For some reason, she couldn't.

I touched her arm lightly and she started freaking out.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" she screamed and got up running to the bathroom.

I walked out and the gang looked at me like I killed a dog. I ignored them and went to the bathroom picking that lock too.

"D-Dallas go away" she choked out. It hurt me to see her like this.

I locked the door and picked her up sitting her on my lap.

"Tell me what's wrong," I asked resting my head on her shoulder and held her close.

"I-I can't" she mumbled.

"Tell me please..." I begged and she shook her head.

"You wanna know why I surrendered after Johnny's death instead of dying?" I said to her gently.

"Why?"

"Because you were there. I have this feeling when I'm around you and I can't explain it. After Johnnycakes died I wanted to die but then on that hill when I drew out my gun I saw you crying. You knew what was gonna happen and I couldn't leave you. I stayed here for you. Just to stay and see your smile is honestly enough for me" I said and she started crying.

"Shhh don't cry Angel" I whispered into her ear.

She got up and took my hand taking it to the hem of her shirt.

"Lynn I don't wanna do this if you don't want to," I said and she shook her head and raised her shirt a little and looked up as tears left her eyes. On her stomach was the word slut. She started crying harder and I held her.

"Don't cry please don't. What happened?" I asked and she buried her head in the crook of my neck.

"Bob, Randy, and David raped me...they called me ugly, bitch, slut, lesbian, and worthless..." she trailed off and I cried. This girl she made me crazy. She didn't deserve this.

"You aren't ugly," I said and she shook her head.

"I'm not pretty either" she mumbled.

"You're right. You aren't pretty" I said and she started crying.

"You aren't pretty because you're fucking gorgeous. The best I've ever seen" I said and she stopped.

"Really?"

"Yes really"

"C-can you take me back to my room...I'm tired" she said and I nodded carrying her back.

I laid her on her bed and started walking out.

"Dallas?" she said quietly and I stopped.

"Can you stay here with me?" she asked and I smiled walking over and crawled into bed with her.

I held her close and smiled.

"Night Angel" I whispered and she smiled.

"Night Texas," she said and closed her eyes.

Once she was asleep I smiled playing with her hair.

"I love you Caitlyn" I whispered.

"I love you too Dallas," she said back and I froze.

"Will you be my girl?" I asked hesitantly.

"Thought you'd never ask," she said turning to me and smiled.

She rested her head on my chest and fell asleep. Soon I fell asleep with her.

Well, this was just for myself cause why not 🤷‍♂️ hoped you liked it and Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛