STEVE

leeannmatejka

Leeann
I was sitting home alone when Two came in with a grin.

"Where were you! I was bored" I said crossing my arms.

"Out with some friends" he replied and I scoffed.

"When can I meet these...friends," I asked and he chuckled.

"Never," he said and I rolled my eyes.

We went to sleep and I laid there looking at the ceiling when I heard something.

"Hey, Two!" I heard someone yell.

"Shh, you dumbass! My sisters asleep!" he snapped and I chuckled.

I went downstairs and saw a group of guys. I leaned against the wall and smiled nervously. What did I just get into?

Steve
The gang and I went to Two's place when we started getting noisy and he told us to shut up. Saying something about a sister? Never knew he had one. All of the sudden it was dead quiet. I looked over to see a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. God was she beautiful. I smiled and I saw she looked shy.

"Two, who is this?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"That is my baby sister L-" he started but she cut him off.

"Leeann. My name is Leeann" she said and I smiled.

"Leeann. That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" I said and she blushed.

Two he was staring daggers at me and I smiled. He was about to hit me when Soda interrupted.

"How come you don't bring her around Two?" he asked and Two froze.

"He never explained to me either so tell me, Keith, why not?" she seethed and he tensed up.

"I didn't want the guys to hit on you" he admitted and she chuckled. God was she pretty.

"Two, I'd never go for them," she said smiling a little. What she said kinda made me sad.

"I gotta get something and I'll head out," Two said walking up the stairs.

"So is being Two's little sister fun?" I asked standing next to her.

"Very. Now I'm gonna keep my promise to him" she said and I grinned.

"Friends?" I said smiling. She smiled back.

"Friends"

God this was so short. I hope you liked it leeannmatejka and if you want any changed tell me. Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛