DALLAS

For: boiitslaila24

For: boiitslaila24

Dallas
I was gonna do it. I was gonna ask her to marry me. Man, I was freaking out.

"Dal, she's gonna say yes," Johnny said and I turned to look at him.

"I don't know man...what if she doesn't feel the same? What if she ends up breaking up with me? What if she says yes but then leaves me on the day of the wedding?" I said and different scenarios played through my head.

"Dal, you're acting crazy. Laila loves you" he said and I nodded.

"Yeah...yeah"

Laila
I was so excited! Dallas asked me out on a date and God I was happy! We haven't gone out on a date in forever because well, he's Dallas Winston. He doesn't do that stuff. I wore this royal blue dress and curled my brown hair lightly. Suddenly there was a knock at my door.

Dallas.

I went to go answer it and I saw he was in his usual clothes. Jeans, t-shirt, and his leather jacket.

"Wow...I feel underdressed" he said and I chuckled.

"I feel overdressed" I replied back and he shook his head.

"You look beautiful," he said and kissed my head.

We walked out and he led me to the car. We got inside and I sat there waiting. I still didn't know where we were going.

"Can you tell me where we're going yet, Dal?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Not yet Doll" he replied placing a hand on my thigh.

"Not yet Dal" I teased pushing his hand off my thigh.

He chuckled lightly.

"You tease," he said and I smirked.

Moments later we arrived at this beautiful beach.

"Oh my God Dallas! It's beautiful!" I said happily and he kissed my head again. Weird.

"Come on. I wanna show you something" he said grabbing my hand.

He led me to the water where a picnic was set up on a rock.

"Dallas," I said covering my mouth in shock.

"You like it?"

"I love it!" I screamed and kissed him but he quickly moved his head and I kissed his cheek.

"I missed," I said and he shook his head.

"Not now Laila," he said and I hit his chest.

We sat down and talked while eating the food. I started to laugh a little and Dally looked at me in confusion.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"Did you make the food or did Darry?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Both" he replied and I smiled.

"Why did you take me on a date?"

"Because well I wanted to tell you something"

Oh God...he was gonna break up with me. Shit. Shit shit shit shit.

He stood up and reached out for my hand.

"Come with me," he said and I grabbed his hand following him.

He led me to the ocean and I started to chuckle.

"You better not kill me Dallas" I joked and he laughed.

"I hope this does kill you though," he said and I raised a brow.

"Of shock" he laughed.

"Oh okay, w-" I tried saying to act like I don't care but he interrupted me by getting down on one knee and pulled out a box. Oh, my God.

"Laila, you're the one thing in this entire world that makes me happy. With you, I never experienced anything like this with anyone else. I love you so so damn much and honestly you're the only reason why I get up or I'm even alive. You treat me like a person and I respect that. I love you and well, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

I stood there quietly shocked by everything.

"Dumbass" he mumbled.

"What?" I asked and he shrugged closing the box.

"It's stupid. I thought you were gonna say yes and now look...this shits awkward and now I'm waiting for the "I think we should take a break" part. Huh," he said and started walking from me and started packing up the picnic.

I ran over to him and jumped on his back.

"Yes, Dallas! I will marry you" I said happily and he turned around confused.

"What?"

"I was shocked Dallas. Of course, I want to marry you. I love you" I said looking into his eyes and he kissed me while slipping the ring onto my finger.

We heard a flash then a laugh. We broke apart to see the gang.

"Aw look at the new bride and grooms to be!" Soda said and I flipped him off.

"Let's go huh?" Dallas whispered into my ear and picked me up.

He carried me to the car and drove off. We arrived at Bucks and he pushed me into the wall.

I jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He started kissing my neck and I chuckled.

"What's this for?" I asked and he bit onto my neck cause me to gasp.

"Well when I grabbed your thigh you said later...and now it's later. Plus it's you present for saying yes" he smirked and I chuckled kissing him.

Soon we were both naked going at it like cats and dogs and three months later we were married. We grew old together and had 4 kids. Why we had that many is because well you know. Now I'm sitting here in my house with Dallas and my kids. I couldn't be happier and neither could he.

Oof, I know it's been a while but I hope you liked this boiitslaila24 Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛