PEPSI-COLA

For: IzKatiebug

For: IzKatiebug

Madi
It was just me and Brooke sitting at The Curtis place. Everyone was out and I was sitting on the couch thinking about if I should tell Soda or not.

"Something wrong?" Brooke asked and I nodded slowly.

"I'm pregnate" I whispered and she nodded.

"Soda will be happy you know" she smiled and I shrugged.

"Should I tell him?"

"When he comes home" she replied smiling.

"Okay," I whispered quietly.

Moments later Soda and the rest of the guys came back laughing and talking. Well, I might as well do it now.

"Soda, I need to tell you something. Along with the rest of you," I announced and they nodded. Oh God...here I go.

Sodapop
Madi said she had an announcement for all of us. I couldn't help but wonder. She had this look of worry on her face and it scared me. Was I gonna lose her...(Yes asshole)

She walked up to me and looked down. She was messing with the hem of her shirt. She was nervous.

"Uh well...I'm pregnant," she said with a small smile and looked up at me.

The gang were smiling and congratulating me but I couldn't believe it.

"You fucking cheated on me?!" I snapped and I saw her smile drop.

"What?"

"You cheated on me and got pregnant with another guy! Tell me was it a Soc?!" I yelled at her and I could see she was about to cry but I didn't care.

"You're a fucking slut! Just like Sandy!" I yelled and pushed her into the wall.

She hit the wall and fell to the ground. Everyone then looked at me with anger. Especially Brooke. Madi got up and I saw tears in her eyes. She reached up to her head and looked at her fingers. We all saw the blood on her fingertips.

"M-" I started but she ran out quickly.

What did I do?

After she left Brooke looked at me and slapped me across the face. Hard. Hard enough to draw blood.

"You're such an idiot! Why would you say that?!" she screamed and slapped me again.

She was about to attack me again when Dally held her back whispering to her.

"You just lost the one person who loved you no matter who you are. You just lost the best thing that happened to you. I hope you know no matter what you lost your fucking child" she spat and Dal pulled her away.