SODAPOP

IzKatiebug

Madi
My car was being dumb again so I went to the DX to have them fix it. Once I got there I saw the infamous Sodapop Curtis. Honestly, he angered me.

"Ew, Madison Turner," he said bitterly and I rolled my eyes.

"Stop being an idiot and fix my car" I snapped and he rolled his eyes and walked out to fix it.

Moments later he came out rolling his eyes again.

"Idiot, there was nothing wrong with your car"

"Then why was it stopping and going?!" I barked and he rolled his eyes.

"Something wasn't in the right place..." he said blinking like I was dumb and I rolled my eyes leaving.

"Hey! You have to pay for that!" he snapped and I threw the Pepsi and flipped him off.

For the next few weeks, my car has kept being dumb so I kept visiting the DX and Soda...after my 10th fix of the week he looked at me shaking his head.

"Stop switching the same two wires" he snapped when he walked back in.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" I yelled and he rolled his eyes.

I left again without paying and went home.

A month later the same thing kept happening it was so odd but when I went in he told me just to get out.

"Madi, I don't like you okay? Get out. I'm dating Sandy" he snapped and I left. God my car was just making noises but I couldn't ignore the feeling in my stomach and each time I saw him it kept coming.

A few months later I was feeling crappy when I got a call from Brooke. She was my best friend but the funny thing was she was a greaser and Soda's sister.

"Yeah"

"You know all those car troubles you've had?"

"Yeah what about them?"

"I've switched the stupid cables for the past few months and neither of you idiots will make a move!" she yelled and I laughed.

"Brooke, he's with Sandy plus I don't like him like that," I said and she threw something. I could hear the faint clatter.

"SHE BROKE UP WITH HIM AND I CAN TELL YOU LOVE HIM SO GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE AND COMFORT HIM!" she screamed and hung up.

I drove to her place and when I got there I talked to Soda. He ended up telling me the past few months I came to the DX he started liking me but knew he couldn't. I smiled and kissed him.

"I like you too" I smiled and the rest of the day we slept next to each other.

"Will you be my girl?" he whispered softly and a huge smile spread across my face.

"Yes," I said and he held me close and kissed my head.

We drifted off to sleep that night and I found out I fell in love with Sodapop Curtis and it was all because of a stupid car problem Brooke purposely created.

I'm sorry this sucked IzKatiebug you know I feel like chucking a rock lol. Hope you still like it though! Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛