WHEN YOU'RE ON YOUR PERIOD

Soda:
You were sitting on the couch and groaning in pain.

"Y/N what's wrong?" he asked holding your hand.

"I'm on my period" you squeaked out and he nodded walking away.

Later he came back picking you up and carried you to the bathroom to see he drew you a warm bath. After your bath, you cuddled for the rest of the day as he played with your hair.

Pony:
You woke up in the middle of the night in tears eventually waking up Pony.

"What's wrong?" he asked turning to play with your hair.

"Period" was what you squeaked out and he nodded. He cuddled with you and from then on he kept track of when it was time again and he would kiss you and do whatever possible to keep your mind from the pain.

Johnny:
You normally never told him but you were in pain when you started to wince when he asked you what was wrong. When you told him he would hold you and whisper sweet things into your ear cheering you up.

Dallas:
One time you were in so much pain you started to whine and complain.

"Stop faking it Y/N," he said rolling his eyes and you stopped in your tracks looking at him. You started to cry and when he noticed he got up and went to hug you but you licked him in the nuts and started throwing thing.

"HOW ABOUT YOU LEAK BLOOD FROM YOU FUCKING DICK AND SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT!" you screamed and ran into your room slamming the door.

Later on, he came in and cuddled with you and let you play with his hair. From then on he never questioned you and whenever it was that time he tried very hard to make you happy.

Darry:
You woke up rolling off the bed and into the bed and into the kitchen. You refused to eat or drink because it often upset your stomach so you laid there on the floor looking at the ceiling not to cry.

Darry being himself picked you up and your stomach turned and you started to cry. He set you back down but it was too late. He didn't know what was wrong so he brought you cake and you just took it and threw it on the ground walking back to his room and fell asleep. He thought he did something wrong so he really felt bad. When he came to bed he kissed your head and frowned.

"I'm sorry Y/N" he whispered and walked out.

"Why are you sorry?" you asked quietly.

"You're mad at me," he said and you shook your head gently.

"I'm on my period Dar-bear," you said softly and he pulled you close and cuddled you till you fell asleep. He would also rub your stomach.

Two-bit:
You would often yell at him for no reason so he thought you were upset with him so he avoided you. After you calmed down you went to look for him but he refused to look at you. You started to cry and he looked confused.

"I'm so sorry Two! I'm such a bad girlfriend!" you said crying and he hugged you and started making jokes and you laughed.

"I thought you were upset," he said and you shrugged.

"I'm on my period" you whispered and he nodded.

From there you cuddled on the couch and watched Mickey Mouse.

Steve:
You were at the DX when you started in and you were sitting in some Socs car. When you got out Steve started to laugh and you saw what had happened making you laugh. You both quickly cleaned it even though Steve said to leave it but you knew if he was caught he would get fired. After that day whenever you were on it, he would hold you and tell you the story making you laugh.

"Remember when I was working on that blue mustang and y-"

"Oh my god! Yes!"

I don't think I really have to explain why I did this preference...Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛