ROSEBEDS

So, I'm working on an idea for a new book. It's going to be an original one I think. I'm not sure but I'm actually going to take my time on this one. I just know it's not going to be an Outsiders one. Sorry. On the good side (I think that's the right wording) I'm posting what I have so far like the summary and a small sneak peek cause you know what? Why not. Anyway, here it is!

//

There I stood crying. Tears were flowing from my eyes past my cheeks and dripped onto the ground at a rapid pace. Why did this happen to me? Me of all people...what did I ever do wrong?

"You okay?" a deep voice spoke. I didn't even respond. How could I? I was a mess.

He lifted my chin up and I flinched.

"Please don't hurt me"

I could see the sadness in his eyes. Why was he sad?
____________________

It all started at the rose garden. Where it all began where 16-year-old NAME HERE found herself looking for a rose in the nearby rose garden.

Now at 20 years old she has the constant battle between her and her boyfriend. Abusive and unfaithful. For some reason she kept on running back to him.

That's until she finds herself back in the rose garden, by the same rosebed four years ago.

How was she supposed to know that those rose beds had more that met the eye?
____________________

//

(The plot and all is not final. That's a rough draft)
As you can see I don't have a name. A name for anyone to be honest. I have a small list. Tell me what you think about the plot and the names I have so far.

//

Girls~
Aurora Rose Blakely
Belle Rose Blakely
Blossom Angel Frost
Caramel Rose Blossom
Colette Rose Heart
Odette Rose Waters
Winter Rosemary Swan

Boys~
Jaxton Wolf Prince
Oliver Wolf Williams

//

If you have any suggestions please tell me because I obviously need help lmao. I'm just looking for something...unique. Something different from all my character names so far.

Comment please and give me feedback. That would mean so much to me. Love ya Angels!
~Lynn😇