DALLAS PART TWO

I was sitting there on my couch as Dallas was going off. Again. Said I've been out. Said he couldn't trust me. What did I do...didn't he know I loved him and well, I still do. No matter how many times I will always love him and I don't know why...

"What are you doing to me Y/N!" he yelled but that's all I could really get out...I was just thinking about our past...how we were happy...

On the first page of our story
The future seemed so bright

I remember when we used to be happy. Used to do on dates. Used to hold each other and actually be there for each other...

Then this thing turned out so evil
I don't know why I'm still surprised

I don't even know how it all ended...how it all turned sour...

Even angels have their wicked schemes
And you take that to new extremes

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING Y/N!" his voice boomed making me jump.

"Yes. Stop yelling"

"You stupid whore! Now I know why Y/E/N hated you!" (Y/E/N means your exes name)

Once he said that I broke. I was done trying. I didn't care anymore. I couldn't...

But you'll always be my hero
Even though you've lost your mind

"What did you say?" I said raising a brow. My voice was still calm compared to his.

"I said, now I know why Y/E/N hated you" he seethed. I snapped.

"Y/E/N didn't love me and quite frankly I don't think you do either! All I have ever done is love you support you and been there for you! What happened to the Dallas who promised to care for me! To hold me! To show me I was the only girl for him! What happened huh Dallas! What!" I growled. My voice was breaking.

"Y/N..."

"No. S-stop. You've lost your mind and you've lost me"

With that I walked away. Despite the calls...the yells...the begs...everything...

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn But that's all right because I like the way it hurts

"Y/N! Y/N! I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry!" he called out chasing me. No. I'm done.

Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that's all right because I love the way you lie

"Y/N!"

I ran to our room and locked the door. I laid down onto the bed taking in the smell. Normally we would make up by night but I couldn't take it...I couldn't...

"Y/N, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean it!"

I love the way you lie
Oh, I love the way you lie

"Y/N, I didn't mean to call you all those names...p-please. Open this d-door" he said shakily. His voice was breaking...

"Y-Y/N. P-please. I-I'm sorry. I-I'm sorry"

Now there's gravel in our voices
Glass is shattered from the fight

I sat up and looked at the door as I felt my world come crashing down. Here I knew everything was going to be okay...It was the one room in this fucked up house no one argued in. The one where everything is okay...

In this tug of war, you'll always win
Even when I'm right

I took a breath and got out of the bed. I took my clothes off and slipped on one of Dally's shirts. I opened the door carefully to see him sitting there crying. I sat down too and laid my head onto his shoulder. He laid his head on mine his breaths shaking.