WHEN YOU ARGUE

Sodapop

Once you left his room he felt really bad. He knew he shouldn't have yelled at you. You were just really stressed looking for some help and he didn't give you that help. He caused more problems for you. He sat in his room in tears over his mistake. Later that night he went over to your house and wouldn't leave until you opened the door. He didn't care if he had to wait for days.

Dallas

After your fight with Dallas, you gave up with him. It was over something so stupid. You said you were done and left. Of course, he didn't believe you so he shrugged it off. Days later he started to worry and worry wondering if you were coming back. Weeks passed and the fact you weren't with him drove him insane. He went to your place looking for you and when he knocked another guy answered. It broke him so he left going to Bucks drinking his whole life away.

Steve

You accidentally messed a car up while he was trying to fix it. Your hand slipped really screwing it up. He yelled at you calling you dumb and stuff. You ran out and went to your room and cried. After a while, Steve came over and walked in not caring who was there. He hugged you and wouldn't let go.

Pony

After he pushed you he regretted it. Your head hit the table and it started to bleed. He knew how it felt and he tried to come to you but you slapped him and ran. He instantly came running for you. He didn't want to wait or give you space. He wanted you to know he felt bad and he wanted you to forgive him. He couldn't live with himself if something happened.

Darry

He came home stressed and you saw something wasn't right so you tried to comfort him but he kept pushing you off him. He kept saying he was fine and you kept telling him to tell you what was wrong. He got irritated and slapped you. You ran out all the way home and he instantly regretted it. It took him weeks to apologize but the whole time he really did feel bad.

Johnny

You two never really fought but one time he came to your place and was bruised and bloodied. He refused to tell you and you were about to kick him out when he started pleading you not to. He was just too embarrassed to tell you.

Two

He was watching Mickey and you felt ignored. You constantly tried to get his attention but he wouldn't listen. You grabbed the remote and started yelling at him. He started yelling at you too but over Mickey. You just walked out not caring and went home.

Would you like to find out how you make-up or no? Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛