SODAPOOPED

For theamazinggia

I was walking around Tulsa with my best friend Laila when my stomach started to growl. Damn it.

"LAILAAAAAAA I'MMMMM HUNGRYYYYYY" I whined.

"Oh my fucking God! Shut up!" she snapped and I smiled running off.

"God. Damn. It. Gia. You. Know. I. Hate. Running. You. Stupid. B-" she kept panting but we finally reached a place called the DX.

"You think they have food here?" I said raising a brow and she hit my arm. Hard.

"Ow! What was that for?!" I snapped and she rolled her eyes.

"You made me run..."

I laughed and walked in. When I did oh damn I shouldn't have done that cause now, I don't think I can leave. I saw a guy with dark gold hair and brown eyes and a bright white smile talking and laughing with his friend. I couldn't stop looking.

"GIA! YOU CAN STOP LOOKING AT THE GUY NOW!" Laila yelled and I started to blush once the guy looked at me with a grin.

I was about to leave when he grabbed my arm. How did he get over here so fast?

"Did you need help?" he asked with a smile. God that made me melt.

"I uh I um well I-" I was cut off by my stomach rumbling. Nice timing stomach.

He chuckled and pulled me to the counter. He threw me a bag of food and a drink which both hit me in the face. I was too distracted to catch it. He chuckled and walked over to me shaking his head.

"You distracted?"

I nodded with this dumb smile making him laugh.

"Oh God! I'm such an idiot!" I mumbled and hid my face.

He suddenly lifted my head up and smiled.

"You're cute. I'm Soda"

"I know"

"Oh God...Gia! You're such an idiot!" I scolded myself and I heard him laugh.

"I said that aloud didn't I?" I said blushing and he nodded.

"So, I'm guessing your name is Gia?"

I nodded.

"It's pretty. Just like you. What do you say I take you on a day sometime Gia?"

I smiled like and idiot making him smile.

"Sooo-"

"Yes" I quickly cut him off and he smiled.

We started at each other for a long long time. God, I probably look stupid.

"Gia! We gotta go!" I heard Laila say breaking me from my trance.

"Oh ok...um pick me up tomorrow at 7?"

"Sure. Where?"

"I'll meet you here" I smiled walking away and he nodded.

"SEE YOU TOMORROW GIA!" he yelled and I waved. A blush still on my cheeks.

"You're such an idiot" Laila chuckled.

"Shut up..."

"You forgot to eat"

I facepalmed as we walked back to our place. Even though that was the oddest experience ever I managed to get a date with him. Sodapop Curtis.

//

Ahhh this was horrible...I hoped you liked it though.
~Lynn😇