SODAPOP

For Chairwoman232 if you want anything changed tell me.

I sat there on the Curtis's couch looking up at the ceiling. I was bored out of my mind to be honest. Like, really really bored.

"Hey, Sarah, I'm gonna go to work. I'll be back in a bit" Sodapop spoke. I smiled lightly.

"Okayyyyy" I whined lightly. I didn't really want him to go but whatever...

Moments later he was gone and it was just me. Me and this empty house. If you're wondering, the gang all left to do whatever they wanted I guess. Soda, Steve, and Darry were at work I knew that.  So, I'm guessing Dally, Pony, Two, and Johnny were at the movies or something. Who knows. As for the Curtis's sister, Winter, she was out on a date with her boyfriend. Now I really felt bored. And alone. I mean, I like Soda and all if you didn't notice but whatever...I doubt he likes me back.

Time passed and I looked seeing it was 11:30. Ughhhhh. I got off the couch and turned on the radio. I mean, why not? I'm lonely and bored.

I started to sway to the music when a song I recognized all too well started playing. It was homewrecker.

"Every boyfriend is the one until otherwise proven. The good are never easy, the easy never good and loving never happens like you think it really should" I sang. God I loved this song.

After a while, it ended of course and well, now I was bored. Like, really really bored. I sighed and sat down on the couch again grabbing the remote and flipped through whatever was on. Mickey, some romance, something I have no idea what it was but very sexual, and a horror movie. Ooo horror. Might as well.

Hours passed and the movie was over and man was I scared. I was even shaking. God. That was the scariest movie I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of movies! I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight...that's when something happened. The door opened and swung hitting the wall making me jump in fright.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled and threw something.

"Awe fizzlesticks" someone grumbled and I looked up seeing Soda. Oh damn it.

"OhmygodsodaImsosorryIdidntknowyouwerecominghomeandIdidntseeyoutherea-"

"Gosh Sarah, you're talking way to fast but it's fine. I shouldn't have scared you like that" he quickly said cutting me off from my spur of speech.

I nodded not knowing what to do and he smiled walking away. I heard the shower run and soon enough he was out in only a towel wrapped around his lower half. Oh lord.

"I'm gonna get dressed and we're going to talk okay?" he said and I nodded.

Minutes later he came out and pulled me onto the couch.

"What did you do while I was gone?" he asked getting real close.

"Uh I uh I was listening to the radio and s-sang and I uh then watched a horror movie" I stumbled. Damn it.

He laughed. "That's why you were so jumpy!" he said with a grin making me melt.

Seconds passed and no one was laughing. We were both quiet you could probably hear a pin drop. Oh God this was really awkward huh? Out of randomness and scared of what I should do next I looked at him and couldn't stop looking. It wasn't until he caught me matters could probably get worse.

"S-"

"OhmygodImsorryyoumustthinkImcreepyandallb-Mhm"

He pulled away and I only just realized he kissed me. Sodapop kissed me...OH MY GOD!

"Look, I've liked you for a while Sarah. Will you be my girl?" he said very bluntly.

I was quiet again and so was he.

"I'm an idiot huh? You probably feel uncomfortable now. Sorry doll. I'll j-" before he could finish I pressed my lips to his and we both melted into a kiss. A nice soft passionate kiss. After a while, I pulled away gasping for air. He grinned wildly. It was amazing.

"Was that a yes?"

"Yes"