Little Do you Know and Sad Song

Samantha: Little do you know. How I'm breaking while you fall asleep.

Johnny: You okay?

Samantha: Little do you know. I'm still haunted by the memory.

Dallas: What is she talking about?

Caitlin: You and I, we're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky

Sodapop: What's going on?

Caitlin: With you, I'm alive. Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide.

Two: Um...

Samantha: Little do you know. I'm trying to pick myself from piece by piece. Little do you know. I need a little more time.

Caitlin: So stop time right here in the moonlight. Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.

Steve: Woah, who fucked with them?

Samantha: Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside. I've been holding back.
For the fear that you might change your mind.

Darry: who's the dumbass that's gonna die?

Caitlin: Without you, I feel broke. Like I'm half of a whole. Without you, I've got no hand to hold. Without you, I feel torn. Like a sail in a storm. Without you, I'm just a sad song.

Amber: Who is it?! Who's dying tonight?

Sodapop: Calm down princess.

Samantha: I'm ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight. Little do you know
I need a little more time.

Caitlin: I'm just a sad song

Evie: Damn...that's deep.

Samantha: Away, away. I love you like you've never felt the pain, away. I promise you don't have to be afraid, away. The love you see right here stays so lay your head on me.

Clarke: Did someone harm you two?

Caitlin: With you, I fall. It's like I'm leaving all my past and silhouettes up on the wall. With you, I'm a beautiful mess. It's like we're standing hand and hand with all our fears up on the edge.

Samantha: Little do you know. I know you're hurt while I'm sound asleep. Little do you know. All my mistakes are solely drowning me.
Little do you know. I'm trying to make it better piece by piece. Little do you know
I, I love you till the sun dies.

Brooke: Bell can I borrow your blade?

Bell: Brooke no...

Samantha: Away, just wait. I love you like I've never felt the pain, just wait. I love you like I've never been afraid, just wait. Our love we see right here stays so lay your head on me.

Caitlin: So stop time right here in the moonlight. Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes. Without you, I feel broke. Like I'm half of a whole. Without you, I've got no hand to hold. Without you, I feel torn. Like a sail in a storm

Ponyboy: What's going on here?

Lori: They've been talking about a guy and none of us can tell if it's good or bad...

Samantha: Away, away. I love you like you've never felt the pain, away. I promise you don't have to be afraid, away. The love you see right here stays so lay your head on me. Lay your head on me.

Caitlin: Without you, I'm just a sad song.

Madi: Are you okay?

Octavia: Caitlin, Sam. We're worried about you.

Lexi: Did someone hurt you? Do you miss someone?

Caitlin: You're the perfect melody. The only harmony I wanna hear. You're my favourite part of me. With you standing next to me I've got nothing to fear.

Evie: I'm really confused...

Steve: I am too

Dallas: Me three.

Soda: I think we all are...

Caitlin: Without you, I feel broke. Like I'm half of a whole. Without you, I've got no hand to hold. Without you, I feel torn. Like a sail in a storm. Without you, I'm just a sad song.

Two: Without you, I feel broke. Like I'm half of a whole. Without you, I've got no hand to hold. Without you, I feel torn. Like a sail in a storm. Without you, I'm just a sad song, I'm just a sad song. So lay your head on me. Cause little do you know. I love you till the sun does.

Darry: ...

Soda: ...

Pony: ...

Steve: ...

Dallas: ...

Johnny: ...

Amber: ...

Evie: ...

Lexi: ...

Octavia: ...

Brooke: ...

Madi: ...

Lori: ...

Clarke: ...

Bell: Wow

~Everyone left the chat~

Hoped you liked it TheOutsiders105 and TheOutsidersAngel