DALLAS

For LailaIzQueen

I was sitting there drinking and staring at a wall. I was hella bored. Soon the night was filled with me getting drunk out of my mind. It was to the point where I almost passed out but someone sat next to me. A smirk on his face.

"Hey, names Dallas"

"I know who you are Winston"

"Well no name. You're supposed to say yours but I guess I'll just call you baby girl"

I blushed lightly and he started to kiss my neck.

"You are fucking gorgeous" he spoke softly and I moaned making him smirk.

He picked me up and carried me up the stairs. I guess we were both highly intoxicated. Oops.

He pushed me against the wall and bit my neck making me moan very loudly.

"You still haven't told me your name" he said while kissing me.

"Since when did you care? We're just gonna fuck and I'll be out by morning. That sound about right?"

He chuckled and threw me onto the bed getting on top of me.

"Fine then no name, I'll make it so you can't walk" he said. God that smirk on his face made me crazy. I don't know why.

He kissed me again and when I went to kiss back he pulled away.

"Tell me...what's your name?"

I didn't say anything. Instead I sat up and kissed his neck. Biting softly. 

"What a dangerous game you're playing no name" he growled and I smirked pulling away.

"I like dangerous"

He smirked and pushed me onto the bed earning a yelp because well, I didn't expect it. After that let's just say clothes were everywhere.

//After the DEED//

I laid down next to him and he was slowly catching his breath. As was I.

"Damn no name...you're amazing"

I giggled and rested my head on his chest.

"I should go"

"Nah. You're the first girl, besides Sylvia, who I fucked more than once. You should stay the night here...with me" he grinned.

"You're a damn tease" I chuckled and he smirked.

"You too miss. 'I don't feel like it'"

I blushed and he smirked.

"Got ya. Now night. You need to rest up for tomorrow. Who knew eight rounds would be tiring" he said with a wink.

I rolled my eyes and soon fell asleep next to him.

//The next morning// *In a SpongeBob narrative voice*

I woke up as the memories of last night flooded into my head.

"Shit" I muttered and got us quickly getting dressed.

"Hey no name, what're ya doing?"

"Leaving"

He sat up and I looked at him biting my lip. He chuckled.

"I want you to meet some people. You coming?"

I stood there thinking about it.

"Fine" I scoffed and waited for him to get up.

After a while, his dumbass finally got ready and we walked out. Wolf whistles were heard but I didn't care. Too lazy. Too tired.

We finally arrived to this small house. It was...comforting.

"I thought you lived at Buck's?"

"I do, this is my friend's place" he said walking in. He just walked in!

When we entered I was immediately looked at. Shit. Please don't tell me I'm gonna be their little pleasure toy...
(tbh I think you'd like that Lai lmao)

"Dang! She's hot Dallas! Is she your girl?" Soda asked suddenly as I took a seat.

"I know she is and no...but I did give her a good fucking" he said with a wink making me blush.

"You're cute. Since you and Dal aren't together what about you and me? Does that sound good?"

Omg. Sodapop Curtis is asking me out.

"I uhhh" I muttered and he suddenly started to kiss my cheek, my shoulder, my hands.

"Damn! Soda's making a move on your girl Dal! I mean, I would too. Look at her! Her body is a blessing!" one of them said.

"Fuckers" Dallas seethed and grabbed me pulling me out of the house and slammed me against the side of it kissing me roughly.

I pushed him off and he cupped my face. What the fuck?

"You're mine"

"Sorry but I'm not yours"

"No but...Laila, will you be my girl?"

I stood there shocked but nodded.

"Yes?" he spoke.

"Yes!" I screamed happily.

To be honest I knew a lot about him and wanted to be with him but I knew it was never going to happen because well, he was friends with the Curtis's. Especially the Curtis's sister, Ember. I knew about her too. I thought he liked her...

"I thought you liked Ember..."

"What? No, as friends. Plus she has a guy. I like you more"

I smiled but it faded.

"What?"

"How do you know my name?"

"I was in jail and some guy told me he got arrested for raping someone. Wanted to kill him there cause that's wrong. Even for me, anyway, he kept rambling about his daughter and showed me a picture since I was closest. Yeah. He talked about you and how he loved you or whatever" he shrugged.

"The person he raped was me..."

"Oh doll, I-"

"OMG DALLAS GOT A GIRL!" someone yelled and I saw her. Ember.

"Yeah Em...what do you want?"

"Damn, I can't come home I guess" she chuckled and some guy wrapped an arm around her kissing her head.

"Hey Wolfie" she smiled and he smiled back.

"Hey, I'm Ember and this is my boyfriend, Wolf"

I smiled.

"Laila"

"Now if you can leave us actually, we'll leave" Dallas said and picked me up running to Buck's.

Let's just say...I couldn't walk.

//

Well LailaIzQueen hoped you liked it!