Bad Blood

Samantha: 'Cause, baby, now we got bad blood. You know it used to be mad love. So take a look what you've done. Cause, baby, now we got bad blood.

Sodapop: What?

Samantha: Now we got problems. And I don't think we can solve them. You made a really deep cut. And, baby, now we got bad blood.

Dallas: What the fuck is she talking about?

Samantha: Did you have to do this? I was thinking that you could be trusted. Did you have to ruin what was shiny? Now it's all rusted
Did you have to hit me, where I'm weak? Baby, I couldn't breathe and rub it in so deep, salt in the wound like you're laughing right at me.

Darry: Who hit you?!

Samantha: Oh, it's so sad to think about the good times, you and I.

Amber: Who are you talking about Samantha? Are you alright?

Samantha: Cause, baby, now we got bad blood. You know it used to be mad love. So take a look what you've done. Cause, baby, now we got bad blood.

Octavia: Really confused right now. Are you alright. Who do we all gotta kill?

Samantha: Now we got problems. And I don't think we can solve them. You made a really deep cut. And, baby, now we got bad blood.

Sofia: Alright where's the knife. We all got problems but whoever the fuck messed with Samantha will die.

Buck: Calm down lady.

Samantha: Did you think we'd be fine? Still got scars on my back from your knife. So don't think it's in the past, these kinda wounds they last and they last.

Bellamy: Okay that knife idea is looking like a good one. Someone hurts Samantha with a knife we'll do the same.

Steve: Evie Baby wheres my blade.

Evie: I don't know! I gotta go Tristain is trying to put something in his mouth!

Samantha: Now did you think it all through? All these things will catch up to you. And time can heal but this won't, so if you're coming my way, just don't.

Two: I just got a bunch of messages and they are talking about Samantha's abusive boyfriend? Do I gotta kill him with my Mickey Mouse blade?

Ponyboy: Wow Two...

Clarke: Oh! Can I use my Minnie Mouse one?!

Samantha: Oh, it's so sad to think about the good times, you and I.

Johnny: Do I gotta kill another person...I don't wanna....

Lexi: It's alright you and Pone can stay home while we got attack someone.

Samantha: Cause, baby, now we got bad blood. You know it used to be mad love. So take a look what you've done. Cause, baby, now we got bad blood.

Brooke: Shes repeated this multiple times. Any of you think this is weird?

Samantha: Now we got problems. And I don't think we can solve them. You made a really deep cut. And, baby, now we got bad blood.

Madi: Who do you have problems with?

Lori: Yeah, we're really worried about you Samantha.

Samantha: Band-aids don't fix bullet holes. You say sorry just for show. If you live like that, you live with ghosts.

Darry: HE SHOT YOU?!

Dallas: Are you alright?!

Lexi: Oh my god! Do we need to get you to the hospital?!

Samantha: Band-aids don't fix bullet holes. You say sorry just for show. If you live like that, you live with ghosts. If you love like that blood runs cold.

Dallas: No shit band-aids don't fix bullet holes.

Amber: Dallas!

Samantha: Cause, baby, now we got bad blood. You know it used to be mad love. So take a look what you've done. Cause, baby, now we got bad blood.

Sodapop: You guys realize she's repeating herself?

Amber: Mister! She's got a problem!

Evie: Steve, I found your blade...

Steve: Thanks sweetheart. Where was it?

Evie: Tristain was about to eat it...

Steve: Oh...

Samantha: Now we got problems. And I don't think we can solve them. You made a really deep cut. And, baby, now we got bad blood.

Evie: Steves about to have problems when he gets home.

Steve: Shit...

Samantha: Cause, baby, now we got bad blood. You know it used to be mad love. So take a look what you've done. Cause, baby, now we got bad blood.

Sodapop: Now we got problems. And I don't think we can solve them. You made a really deep cut. And, baby, now we got bad blood!

Samantha: ...

Sodapop: ...

Lexi: ...

Dallas: ...

Steve: ...

Evie: ...

Madi: ...

Bellamy: ...

Ponyboy: ...

Two: ...

Johnny: ...

Buck: ...

Sofia: ...

Amber: ...

Octavia: ...

Brooke: ...

Clarke: ...

Lori: ...

Darry: WHAT THE FUCK?!

~Everyone left the chat~

Darry: ...
*******************************************

Hope you liked it Samantha and if you'd like I can change it if you want. Please follow TheOutsiders105 she's amazing and so are her stories. Stay Gold!
~Caity💛