DALLAS

For: boiitslaila24 IzKatiebug get the holy water

For: boiitslaila24
IzKatiebug get the holy water...

Laila
I was sitting on the couch at The Curtis's when a drunken Dallas stumbled in and plopped down next to me.

"Hiya doll" he slurred and chuckled poking my boob.

"Dallas, stop it," I said and he laughed poking it again.

"Squish squish," he said and laughed. (I don't even know at this point)

"Dallas, knock it off" I snapped and slapped him upside the head.

He then leaned forward and started nipping at my ear lightly.

"You're so fucking hot babe," he said and slipped his hand up the skirt I was wearing.

"Dallas, you're drunk. Stop it" I said again and he shook his head.

"Do you want me?" he said and reached down laughing.

"What" I snapped and he chuckled.

"You want me"

"No"

"I can tell"

"I don't want to fuck right now" I spat and he smirked kissing my neck and biting it lightly. I moaned making him smirk and I blushed.

"Aw you look cute when you blush" he smirked and kissed my neck again.

Slowly he started taking off my clothes and soon we were both naked having some fun on the Curtis's couch. Halfway through I was sucking off Dallas (At this point I'm like not caring what I write so this might be some freaking detailed freaky shit I don't know. Whatever) he groaned when the door opened and we heard giggles. I moved away to see Winter stumbled in with her boyfriend and they were about to get it on.

"HELLO!!! CAN'T YOU SEE LAILA IS SUCKING MY DICK!" Dallas yelled and I tried not to laugh and Winter stared down at us.

"It's my house," she said and he rolled his eyes.

"How about we continue this at Bucks?" I asked groping him a little. Just enough to tease him. Drunk Dallas was and is always fun.

He groaned but got dressed and you could clearly see his boner. I pulled on my jacket and we walked out letting those two get to business or whatever. Of one of her brothers caught her that would be even funnier.

Soon we got to Bucks and into Dally's room.

"Can you suck me off now!" he whined and I laughed getting onto my knees. Soon again I was doing my business until he nutted. (I feel like it alright. I'm laying here laughing cause I'm high...on milk. Don't ask or judge)

After he was done he pulled me up and pushed me onto the bed.

"You're so hot," he said kissing me and I smiled.

"Thanks. You aren't so bad yourself" I chuckled and again we were going at it again but this time he was pleasuring me.

(IzKatiebug GET THE HOLY WATER!!!!!!!)

Again just to ruin the fun I was so close when the door opened. It was Two and Steve.

"FUCK!" I yelled and Buck came in too. Shit.

"Sorry. I tried telling them you were busy" he said and pushed Two and Steve out.

Soon we were going at it again when the door opened AGAIN and Two and Steve came running in AGAIN. Two grabbed my boob while Steve touched me...there...(I don't even know anymore. I'm literally laughing. Someone kill me)

Dally then got off me and ran after them pulling on his boxers. (Haha, we don't wanna see it flopping around while you run. Actually...maybe Laila would. Haha I'm just screwing with you)

Soon he came back with bloodied knuckled and a smirk on his face. He crawled into bed with me and kissed my cheek.

"Do you wanna continue?"

"Later. I'm not really in the mood right now" I said and he nodded.

We fell asleep.

Well...I don't know what the fuck I just wrote. JESUS FORGIVE ME FOR I HAVE SINNED!!! Hope you liked it though boiitslaila24 STAY GOLD!
~Lynn💛