DALLAS PART ONE

I sat inside our house pissed as ever. This was the fifth time she was out late...again and again and again! I can't fucking take it anymore! I was done! Impatiently I was tapping the couch waiting. Why else would she be out besides going out and cheating one me!

My thoughts were soon broken by the sound of the door opening. It was 12 am.

"Where were you" I said angrily.

"Nowhere" she replied taking off her jacket.

"Nowhere?! Nowhere?! It's 12 am and you were nowhere?!" I yelled looking at her making her snap her head towards me.

"It's not your fucking business Dallas" she seethed. That's when I lost it.

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn. But that's alright, because I like the way it hurts

"Not my business! If I'm correct which I am! I'm your boyfriend so it is my business!"

"It's late and I'm tired" she said walking towards the stairs. No. I was done. I grabbed her and pushed her into the wall.

"WHAT THE FUCK DALLAS!" she yelled getting up angrily. I pushed her again.

"DON'T FUCKING PUSH ME!" she snapped pushing me down the stairs.

I got up and pinned her against the wall gripping her wrists tightly.

"Did you just fucking touch me?"

"D-Dallas, you're hurting me..."

"DID YOU JUST FUCKING PUSH ME!"

"YOU'RE HURTING ME!" she yelled as tears fell from her E/C eyes.

Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that's alright, because I love the way you lie. I love the way you lie

I let go as she ran up the stairs hearing a door slam and things being thrown on the ground. I felt something shatter in me...

I can't tell you what it really is
I can only tell you what it feels like
And right now there's a steel knife, in my windpipe

Slowly I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. I felt this feeling wash over me. I couldn't tell you what it was...

"GO AWAY!"

"Y/N, let me in..."

I can't breathe, but I still fight, while I can fight As long as the wrong feels right, it's like I'm in flight

She opened the door and I saw the bruise on her wrist and her glossy eyes. Tears falling slowly then rapidly. It was like an uncontrollable flood.

"W-what" she whimpered. That hurt.

High off of love drunk from my hate
It's like I'm huffing paint and I love it the more that I suffer I suffocate and right before I'm about to drown She resuscitates me, she fucking hates me, And I love it, wait

"I'm sorry Y/N look, I didn't mean it I-"

"I hate you" she seethed walking away down those stairs quickly. That feeling earlier went away as fast as it came being replaced by the feeling I know too well.

Where you going, I'm leaving you
No you ain't, come back
We're running right back, here we go again

"Where the hell do you think you're going?!" I snapped.

"Somewhere. Anywhere but here but it's not like you care" she spoke still descending down the stairs.